十一 (Eleven)

(Aria's POV)

I could tell Ryu was bored and uncomfortable. He was trying to hide it, but he sucks at hiding his true feelings from me. It took three rounds of.....persuasion to get him to actually agree to join me.

And I know what you're thinking. Didn't I say it was my time of the month? Yes, yes I did.

Ryu is a man that doesn't care if I am on my period. I was against...period sex at first cause like ew gross. However, Ryu did a bunch of research and even had the nerve to call my doctor as ask her about it. Having sex on your period offers serval benefits. It relieves you of cramps, can shorten your period, there's an increased sex drive, and it can also relieve headaches.

All of that just proved to me that if Ryu wanted in then he was going to get in. He wasn't going to let anything stop him. Although I've know that for a long time. His.....libido and stamina are something else.

The women that were usually bragging about their husbands were awful quiet. I even noticed a couple of them slip their rings off and put them in their purse. I also noticed them eye-f*cking the shit out of Ryu.

I was sitting close enough to them that I could them whispering. Ryu couldn't hear them. He was just focusing on his painting. To be honest, he was doing a better job than me.

The women were quietly arguing about who should say something to him first or what they should do to get his attention. I found it all fairly amusing.

The picture we were painting was a beach scenery. It was the ocean and off to the side was an island with a lighthouse. Mine looked like an eight year old did it. Ryu's looked like a professional did it.

For the personal touches, I add Ryu and I on the island. I made it look as if we were staring out at the water. Ryu painted us as well. Except he painted a bench and had us sitting down on it. Although it looked like I was sitting on his lap.

"You're not invited next time." I told him as the class was finishing up.

"What? Why not? I had so much fun." He teased.

"You're like Picasso. It's better than mine."

"So? I like yours better." He smiled. "I like how you painted....what is that actually?"

"That's us holding hands."

"We look lovely." He lied.

I rolled my eyes. "What are we doing in yours? Just sitting on a bench? Am I on your lap?"

"You are. You wanna know what you're doing?" He asked with a mischievous smirk.

"No."

"I'll give you a hint. You're wearing a dress." He winked.

I shook my head.

It was that moment when the women who spent the whole time staring at him decided to walk over.

"Hi. We haven't seen you here before. I'm Yuna."

They other two introduced themselves and what Ryu said afterwards cracked me up. They didn't find it funny though.

"What makes you think I care who you are?" He asked.

He then grabbed our paintings in one hand and reached out for my hand with his other one. As we left, I looked back to see the women staring at us with anger. It just made it funnier to me.