二十九 (Twenty-Nine)

(Ryu's POV)

"I'm sad to see you go. Come back and visit anytime."

"You know I will. Next time, I'll bring our daughter, Isabella. I think you two would get along great."

"Maybe bring both of your sons to. Give Ryu some guys to hang out with." Aria whispered causing me to roll my eyes.

We're at the airport to see Vince, Juliet, and Stefano off. I wasn't necessarily going to come, but someone....persuaded me.

"Not getting a chance to say no." Vince said before pulling in for a hug.

I remained still.

"Not letting go until you hug me back." He taunted in my ear.

I lifted one arm and patted him on the back.

"Thought you were more of a shooter than a hugger." Aimoto said.

"Comes with old age and being married to a hugger." He said with a smirk before his face turned serious and he looked at me. "Also, I think of you as a son. When we all thought you were dead, I felt as if I'd lost a son. Plus, if I'm nice to you maybe you'll teach me your hand tricks."

I smirked. "Not a chance."

He eyed me skeptically before sticking his hands in his pockets. He was checking to see if I'd put something in. I didn't.

Juliet was next to hug me. She held me in a motherly type death grip and put her mouth to my ear. "Take good care of her and be happy. You both deserve it."

"I will." I promised.

"Good." She smiled before looking at Aimoto. "Bring it in."

He gave her a goofy grin and hugged her.

"Next time we meet, let's discuss some business. Yeah?" Vince asked Yori.

"That's be great. I look forward to it." Yori grinned.

"Fantastic." He grinned. "We're going to miss our flight, Tesoro. We better get going."

Juliet snorted out a laugh. "It's our plane, idiot."

He shook his head. Juliet finished giving out hugs before grabbing her purse off the ground and going to Vince's side. We all stood there as they walked through the gate to get to their plane.

"Where to now?" Yori asked.

"I'm going home." I said taking off towards the exit.

"That means I am to." Aria said, rushing over and grabbing my hand in hers.

Yesterday, we spent the entire day looking at houses and apartments. We decided not to leave the city. Instead, we chose to move to a different area of the city. Everyone thinks that Akuma is dead and I'd like to keep it that way forever. If I can't then I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible. That's why we picked a different area. Different area means people who have never seen us before.

Anyway, Aria ended up liking a house similar to the one that blew up. This one, however, has an additional two rooms and a pool. The only downside is that it means Aria will be redecorating all over again.

While we were looking at the house, Aria decided that the smallest extra room would be Shimo's room. Then she decided that it's be to big for just one cat, so I've been informed that we will be getting either another cat or a dog. I was going to argue, but then she told me about the secret rule of marriage.

If the wife says you're getting a new dog or cat then you're getting a new dog or a cat. It's easier to just accept it.

"Have any idea what you're going to do now?" Aimoto asked as we left.