十七 (Seventeen)

A/N:.

Enjoy!

Mature content ahead......brace yourselves.

-B.

~~~~~~~~~~
(Ryu's POV)

We were about to leave when we heard a loud crash. It sounded like it came from the front door area of the house.

Yori quickly and quietly left only to come back seconds later. He had a look on panic on his face.

"There's a lot of men coming in. My father must've called them before we got here. He planned everything." Yori said.

"Got any plans of your own?" Jun asked.

I nodded. "I think so."

"Lets hear it then."

"You're not going to like it. Neither of you will." I said looking at Yori.

"I-I'm up for anything. I'm going to have a hard enough time explaining my fathers death."

I reached my hand out and Aria laid her knife in my palm. I looked at Yori and gave him a grin.

A minute later, he was on the ground with a stab wound in his abdomen. I made sure to miss everything important. He'd live.

I had to keep my hand over his mouth to keep him from screaming. We didn't need the men from outside to come in here quicker. Jun helped him sit down with his back against the wall.

"I'm next?" Jun asked and I nodded.

I stabbed him in a different spot. He bit his tongue and groaned at the pain. He sunk down on the floor.

"What about you?" Yori groaned.

That's the tricky part. Do I stab myself and stay or run? We can't all play victims of Akuma. No one would ever believe that he'd leave four people alive. If I ran then I'd have to take Aria with me. It'd be hard getting us both out without being seen.

Aria grabbed my arm. "You go. I'll be okay."

I turned us so that she was completely blocked from Yori and Jun. Only I could see her.

"Where are you hurt?" I asked.

She lifted her shirt to show me. She had a cut on her right side. It wasn't bad and most of the bleeding had stopped.

I twirled the knife in my hand as I spoke to her. "You stay. Play a victim. Don't let anyone get to close. As soon as you can, get outside. I'll be waiting."

"Where?"

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it. I'll see you. Understand me?"

"I understand."

"You going to stab your girl?" Jun asked.

"No," I sighed.

Aria looked at me and shook her head. "It's okay, Ryu."

Without hesitating or flinching, I sunk the knife into my side, my eyes never leaving hers. I did it around the same area her wound was. I wiped all the other blood from my hands before grabbing my wound.

With blood on my hands, I pressed my hand against her shirt. I smeared my blood on her shirt and ever on her stomach. Had to make it look authentic.

"F*ck, you're crazy." Jun chuckled.

I took a step back to examine her. It was good. Good enough for any moron to fall for it anyway.

She walked over and sat down by Yori.