P.S. I Lo...

Gabby's POV

    26 weeks into the pregnancy and I'm hardly getting any sleep anymore. Between the kicks and the peeing I don't get more than a couple hours each night. He is definitely moving a lot more, which I love, sometimes. And, pregnancy brain is very inconvenient. I'm always forgetting stuff now. Which is why, I'm glad that I've already finished my GED. Everybody was very proud and we had a little party the other day. Not huge just my family, the Gilmores, and Luke. All of this is why I haven't worked as much lately. My shift today is my first shift in the last few days. I just have to get used to the changes of my body and then I can start working a little more. Still not as much as before, but just a tad bit more. 

   As I'm behind the counter taking orders Kirk comes in and Luke walks over to him and says something that makes Kirk confused. But, He is always confused so that doesn't surprise me. He then starts to walk close to Lorelai and Rory's table and they start laughing. Huh, I don't see another sign on his back. I wonder what they're laughing about. He then heads back towards the door, but before he can leave he turns around and almost screams "I have asthma!" I still have no clue as to what this is all about, but you never know with the Gilmore girls. 

      It was later that day and I was walking with Rory to go hangout with Lane. Man, this walking thing has gotten a lot harder lately. I was almost out of breath when we finally got to Lane's. As soon as we got in the door, I was starting to rethink my decision. What was I thinking, coming to Mrs.Kim's. She might literally kill me when she sees me. She's the only one that didn't know I was pregnant, and I've heard all about her from Lane. I can't hide my stomach anymore, she'll definitely knows when she see me, but too late now. I just hope she isn't in here. We walk towards the kitchen because that's where we hear the talking. Two people. Uh oh. But when we finally see who's there, I almost wish it had been Mrs. Kim for Rory's sake. 

     "I should've called. I'm sorry." Rory says as she darts out. I was about to go chase her when Lane goes instead. I figured I would give them time to talk, and so I don't die running after her. When Lane makes her way out, it is then just me and Dean. Okay, this is a little awkward. 

      "Hey." I give him a little wave.

     "Hi." He says back just as awkward. Okay, this situation could not get any worse. It seems that I spoke too soon though, because right then Mrs.Kim decided to walk in. Wow, I did this to myself. 

     "Bye." I quickly made my exit. I got out just as Rory was running away from Lane. I walked up to her. "She'll calm down. Just give her some time." I tried to comfort her. 

     "Yeah, okay." She started walking back inside with the saddest look on her face. "Goodnight Gabby." I said goodnight back and started walking back home. This whole thing has made me really tired, and I figured I would give Rory a little space as well.