Chapter 17

Rose's POV

     I stood in front of the bathroom mirror as I brushed my hair back into a ponytail. I couldn't help but smile as I traced my three mate's marks on my neck. Atticus's warlock mark on the back of my neck, Everett's werewolf bite on the right side of my neck, and Axel's vampire bite on the left side.

     Axel walked towards me as I looked at him through the mirror. "You were better than I could have ever imagined, Princess," He said as he nuzzled his mark on my neck, leaving small kisses behind.

     I bit my lip, trying to hide my huge grin on my face. "You weren't so bad yourself." I screamed and laughed as Axel picked me up by the waist and sat me down on the counter.

     "You drive me fucking crazy, baby," He growled in my ear before he claimed my lips with his. I gripped his hair in a fist as I moaned into his mouth.

     "Well, I'd say you guys kissed and made up?" Atticus's voice rang through the bathroom as he smirked and leaned against the doorframe with Everett smiling behind him.

     I couldn't help the giddy smile that spread across my face seeing my mates in the same room. Damn these mate marks, I feel like an emotional bomb is going to go off any moment. I tilted my neck, showing off my last mate mark to the guys with a huge grin on my face.

     Axel smiled at me affectionately with no trace of his usual scowl in sight. "We sure did."

     Everett snorted in humor at Axel. "Don't look so cocky." I raised an eyebrow at his little bit of jealousy.

     "You know, there's enough of me to go around," I smirked as all of their eyes turned into lust.

     Atticus gave me 'fuck me' eyes as he looked my body up and down before looking at Everett and Axel with a smirk. "Oh trust me, Roe. We know."

     I gulped, feeling myself get wet at the thought of fucking my three mates at the same time.

     Everett shook his head as if he was trying to shake off his sex-crazed hormones. "Quit with this shit guys, I seriously have a raging boner right now. We need to focus on the task at hand first." I could tell that his voice agreed with him, but his eyes were still glazed over in lust.

     I looked at Atticus and Everett with wide eyes. "Did you find the knife?"

     Atticus grimaced. "See, about that. I looked everywhere at all three of our territories. If it was there, it's definitely not now. Are you sure they took it?"

     I nodded my head. "Yeah, they confiscated it, thinking it was just a normal weapon at first. I tried getting it back when I killed them and escaped, but I couldn't find it anywhere," I said, chewing on my lip nervously.

     Axel sighed. "Well, the only thing we can do is prepare you in case of an attack. How often do you practice fighting and magic?"

     I laughed a little nervously. "I only have a few spell books that my dad left me, so I don't practice outside of it that much. As far as fighting goes, I only practice with Jackson, but it's hard since he's weaker than me."

     Everett smiled wide. "Well, lucky for you, you're mated to the strongest alphas in North America. We'll help train you, baby girl."

     My heart fluttered at the looks on my mate's faces. I was quickly realizing just how lucky I was to have them in my life. I couldn't imagine doing this alone right now.

-------------------------------------------------------

     "Widen your feet. Put up your fist. Damnit, Rose! You look like a fucking praying mantis right now," Axel yelled, adopting a fighting stance.