Epilogue

"Which way does this thing go?" Axel muttered, holding up a diaper while Margo rolled around naked on the table.

     "I think you turn it this way. Wait a minute, what are these little flaps for?" Everett asked, taking the diaper from Axel and examining it in the air.

     "Give me this, you idiots," Atticus said, grabbing the diaper and putting it on Margo perfectly.

     "Margo!" I screamed, marching into the room with my now burnt to a crisp plant.

     Atticus burst out laughing as he looked at my poor, now dead plant. "Don't worry, Roe. That plant was ugly anyway."

     I glared at him hard. "I've been growing it for months! This isn't funny, you asshole."

     Axel shrugged, walking past me with the little culprit, Margo in his arms. "I told you to just buy fake plants to put around the house."

     I gasped dramatically at him. "Fake plants? What are we, broke college students?" I yelled after him as he walked out of the room.

     Everett came over, massaging my shoulders. "I'll get you a brand new one, don't worry."

     I exhaled before going to throw away my precious plant. "He better be going to put her down for a nap, or I'm going to scream," I groaned.

     "Trust me, he is. We have a special surprise for you," Atticus said, running his hand down my spine and to the curve of my ass.

      I raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. "Oh you do, huh? What if I'm not interested?" I teased.

     Everett gave me a panty-dropping smile. "Oh, I think you'll be very interested, baby girl." And there goes my underwear ever being dry around these guys.

     "Tuck!" I squealed as Atticus picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

     He slapped my ass, before shushing me. "Be quiet, Rose. Margo's sleeping." I could practically hear his smirk from here. Bastard.

     Atticus walked us upstairs and down the hall towards our bedroom before throwing me down onto the bed. I bounced slightly, drawing my two mate's attention towards my breasts that were perfectly displayed in my tank top.

     Atticus grabbed me by the back of the neck, fingers dancing across his mate mark as he pulled me in for a kiss. I moaned into his mouth, pleasuring pumping from my mate mark, down towards my core.

     Atticus pulled back, making me instantly whine like a puppy. "We need to wait on Axel," He tried to reason with me.

     I narrowed my eyes and waved my hand in front of him. "Tenento."

     "You seriously want to play that game, Rose?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he stood naked in all of his toned glory.

     I smirked as I ran my hand across my exposed stomach. "Do your worst, alpha," I said in a sex laced voice.

     He snuck a glance at Everett before slightly nodding his head. I waited in anticipation for what was about to come next. Everett stepped forward before holding a finger out. I was about to ask him where he planned on putting that thing before one of his nails lengthened into a claw. At that point, I was hoping he didn't plan on putting it anywhere.

     He leaned forward, putting his hand on my lower back and pulling me up slightly. I watched, breathing heavily as he ran the length of his claw from the top of my tank top to the bottom, tearing the thin fabric into two.