Chapter 18

Living with the guys has been great. I always have someone to talk to, eat with, and not to mention, have sex with. But something still felt like it was missing, like a piece of me wasn't complete. It's crazy because I couldn't be happier with the guys and I like what we have between each of us. However, I feel like we're not all connected as one, just three separate parts.

     Although the guys have often teased me and pleasured me in front of each other, we haven't actually gone as far as sex. The guys can be jealous and territorial when it comes to me, but I'm hoping I can change their minds. So here I am, changing in the bathroom while my guys were waiting for me in the bedroom.

     I pulled on my red lace lingerie before pulling on an oversized t-shirt that went down to my mid-thighs. It was enough to not look like I was trying to seduce them but enough to make them wonder what I was wearing underneath.

     I pulled open the bathroom door as I casually made my way over towards the bed. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face at the sight of my shirtless mates. Axel was laying on the right side of the bed as he had both of his arms behind his head, showcasing his tattoed arms and toned stomach. Atticus was laying slightly in the middle, flipping through the channels on the tv as he was furrowing his eyebrows and biting his lip in concentration. Lastly, Everett was on the left side of the bed where he was sitting up and against the headboard, smiling at me.

     I'm actually surprised that the guys weren't fighting about the sleeping arrangements tonight. Usually, Axel was the one who always bitched and moaned about not sleeping next to me while Atticus was more understanding. Everett always let me know that it was my choice, but I could see that his wolf was wanting him to push the subject further. All in all, the guys have been more protective and nurturing towards me since they marked me.

     "Hey, baby girl," Everett smiled one of his panty-dropping smiles that instantly made me wet. Nope, control yourself...for now.

     I smiled as I bit my lip seductively as I walked in front of the tv, blocking the guy's view. Everett practically beamed at me but I saw his wolf begin to surface as I crawled onto the bed. "Hey, boys," I said in a teasing tone as I inched my way towards Atticus.

     He smiled sweetly at me but I definitely did not miss the small bit of lust in his eyes. When I reached Atticus, I straddled his waist, making him gulp and grab my hips. "What do you think you're doing, Roe?" He asked in a husky voice that was filled with dirty promises.

     I leaned in and licked a trail up his neck until I met his ear. "I just want to play with my mates," I whispered innocently, but I knew the guys heard me.

     "Don't start what you can't finish, Princess," Axel said as his eyes darkened dramatically. "We've been trying not to make you rush into things."

     "So, you've been holding out on me, huh?" I asked Axel, although I was looking at Everett while I stroked Atticus's cock through his sweatpants.

     Atticus groaned as I applied more pressure. "Do you think you boys can keep up with me?" I smirked at Axel as his eyes were now almost pitch black.

     Axel growled as he physically pulled me off of Atticus and onto his lap. Vampires are always very intense when it comes to sex and I know the other guys wouldn't take offense when Axel did things like this. I straddled Axel's waist as he pulled me down in a hungry and needy kiss. Axel held my hips in a tight grip as he pushed me down and ground me against him. I felt him instantly harden beneath me as I moaned into his mouth.

     "Everett, get our girl nice and wet for us," Axel said before going back to devour my mouth again. I felt the bed lift as Everett stood up before coming around to our side and getting behind me. I felt myself shudder as Everett ran his hand slowly down my back. Axel broke our kiss before pushing me back and off his lap. I was about to whine before Atticus leaned over and kissed me next.