Chapter 10

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Chapter 10
|Thank God for the Saturday|

Leanna Russel

The tiredness is taking over my body yet I don't allow it to. As Silas stands up free from the chains and the handcuffs he looks at me with a smirk. "Now, give your signal" Mr. Cordero orders him. I notice that the guards are so ready to pull up their weapons and I'm ready to stand as far away from everyone as I can. I go to the corner just in case, away from everyone else. His kohl black eyes follow me when I go there and for a split second I felt as if his eyes had gone soft yet I could not be sure of it.

"I want the room cleared!" Silas orders as if he owns the place and in a way he sort of does since we have to do what he says or he will kill so many people and we can't allow that to happen, I can't allow that to happen. Mr. Cordero was about to say something hut Silas silently taps his wrist as a sign that the clock is ticking with a smirk on his face and a twisted look in his eyes that brings nothing but shivers running up and down my whole body.

Slowly the guards and Mr. Cordero leave the room and I also begin to walk over there. "You stay" He orders me and I freeze right in the stop that I stand in, near my desk. I gulp when it's only the two of us in the room and I feel like I'm about to faint any second now, yet that can also be because of the fact that I'm too tired to anything at all and I'm barely even awake anymore. Silas takes one step closer to me but I back away and that happens until I'm up against the wall, and he comes even closer to me.

I look down at my feet and the floor as I don't know what to do now as he stands in front of me. His body so close to mine that I can almost feel his touch on my skin and for some reason I want that. I've never felt him touch me but I feel my body wanting it and perhaps it is just the exhaustion talking. His thumb reaches under my chin and lifts my head until my eyes meet his kohl black ones.

His intense stare makes me nervous to the point where my heart is beating faster in my chest. His face leans closer to mine until I can smell his minty breath on my skin. Brining shivers running down my spine. He then leans to my ear as his hands have trapped my body up against the wall. "There never was a bomb" He whispers in his husky voice that makes me feel giddy inside and the butterflies in my stomach flutter all over. It takes a moment for the information to sink into my brain but once it does my eyes widen.

"W-what?" I whisper as he backs away from me with a smirk as he walks over to the window and leans on the window. He wiggles his eyebrows at me and I stand there stunned, unsure on what to do or what to think. "How else am I supposed to make people do what I ask?" He asks me but I don't think that question was meant to be answered. Letting out a cruel laugh he grins at me. "You look tired, perhaps you should get some sleep" He tells me before he walks and sits down on my brown leather chair.

Groaning I roll my eyes. "I would have been asleep in my bed if it were not for you" I tell him frowning, when I'm tired I can get a bit cranky and I don't like that. Chuckling he makes himself even more comfortable. He doesn't so anything so I just walk to the door. "I will see you on Monday" I tell him and then get out of my office before he can say another word, I'm seriously not in the mood for anything else. "You can put the chains back on and take him back to his cell" I tell Mr. Cordero as I walk past him and the guards who are rather quick to enter the office.

I leave the prison and walk to Adam's car that is still parked there and with him sleeping in the driver's seat. I smile to myself when I see him and I don't like waking him up but I have to. "Adam, sweetie, it's time to wake up now. You need to drive us back home" I whisper to him and he moves but doesn't want up. Pouting I then think of the most genius idea. I let out a giggle as I begin to tickle his stomach.