Chapter 24

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Chapter 24
|The gun in my hands|

Leanna Russel

I gasp as I call the other men but they're not here. We're alone in the plane and I start to panic as he's unconscious. I then wrap the towel around his arm and the wound after I've removed the t-shirt to see that the wound is worse and it is still bleeding. He's going to need help, from a real medical doctor and not from me. I start to look around the plane for the first aid kit as I know every plane must have at least one. I finally find one of them and I hurry to bring them to Silas.

He's still unconscious and he looks peaceful but I know that he must be in so much pain because of the wound on his arm which is much worse than I had thought it was. I open the box and find rubbing alcohol. I put some on a wipe and I start to clean the wound a bit better and also sterilize it as I go over it with the rubbing alcohol too to make sure that any bacteria that goes into the wound it would die. When I've cleaned the wound as best as I can but it's growing rather impossible I put rubbing alcohol on my hands to sterilize them.

Then I take a needle and a thread. I start to stitch the wound and not before long it has been closed. My stitching isn't perfect but I do have shaky hands because of how nervous I am as I've never sown together skin which is strange to me but I know I need to stay calm. When I've stitched it, I clean the wound and around it and sterilize it once again. To make sure once again that it won't get infected.

I sigh as I sit down once I'm done. I'm covered in blood and I'm unsure of what I can do now. He's still unconscious as he did lose so much blood. I'm alone in the plane and the silence is the worst part of all when I start to think of everything that happened today and I begin to panic once more. The driver walks into the plane and he raises an eyebrow me when he sees Silas unconscious sitting there with the first aid kit near him. "He fell because of blood loss" I explain and he sharply nods.

He goes to the pilot room I would assume. Wait, is he going to fly the plane? I get my answer when I start to hear sounds coming from the plane. I hurry to put Silas into the seat belt and then myself. Soon the plane begins to move and I hold onto the seat as the plane begins to take flight and I start to panic so much that I can barely contain myself. No, I can't do this. This is too much for me. Suddenly I feel myself fall into the darkness.

My eyes flutter open and I let out a soft moan as I wake up but I'm quick to wake up in reality as I'm in an airplane. The things that happened come rushing to me and I look around myself to see that Silas is still sitting there but unlike he was before he's not awake. "I'm glad you're still alive" I softly speak to him and he looks over at me and I feel as if his eyes have softened. "I believe I have you to thank for that" He says but he doesn't say thank you to me but neither had I expected that.

He doesn't like owning people when they have saved him or done something for him so I can imagine that he doesn't like the situation that we're in right about now. "I did not do much. Stitched the wound was all. But, you really should see a doctor as soon as possible" I tell him, once again trying to tell him that he needs a doctor. "I am looking at a doctor" He says to me with a smirk and a chuckle. My eyebrows furrow at him in confusion. "What?" I ask him.

"You told me to see a doctor. I am looking at one right now" He says. The blush rises to my cheeks as I look away but then the panic that I'm actually thousands of feet up in the air and in an airplane. My eyes find him and I feel myself calm down as I look at him. "I'm not that kind of a doctor. You know that" I remind him. Which only makes him let out a chuckle. He adjusts himself in the seat yet not once does his eyes look away from me. I feel strange under his kohl black stare but I don't want him to look anywhere else but me.