Chapter 22

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Chapter 22
|Speeding car and flying bullets|

Leanna Russel

The next week was strange but I learned to adjust rather quickly. Each day I was in a session with Silas, and one session lasted for different time. One session was an hour long while another was half an hour and a few were two hours but it did happen. We mostly asked each other questions and answered them, I always truthfully but I think that some of the things that he told me weren't fully the truth but I know that it will come, soon. It may take more time than excepted but some people need more time than others.

Silas has been more open now than he has been when in the prison and I can't be sure why that is but I do like it when he talks for hours with no end. That one can truly talk and ramble on and I feel like now that he does talk to me, I feel like he trusts me. There is no doubt that I trust him because I do. More than I could ever imagine. I feel strange when I' with him. Unfamiliar emotions that I've never felt before in my entire life.

I smile as I watch the world outside through the window of the office. Silas has yet to arrive as he went outside for a moment as someone needed to speak to him for some reason but that was over fifteen minutes ago. Watching the world as I try to distract myself from worrying about him. That is also one thing, I've started to grow worried when he's not in the same room as me and I have not a clue why that is nor do I know why I have these emotions that won't leave me alone.

However, it also feels like I'm betraying Adam as I love him and he is my fiancé and I do want to marry him but why do I feel myself wanting to be close to Silas? I should be trying to find a way out of here somehow but I've not even tried and it has been a week already. The door then opens and Silas then enters and I notice that he's holding a gun in his hand and I gulp. I don't like the guns that he always carries. He has two guns from what I can tell.

He always has them. Sometimes he holds them in his hands while other times he has them in these holsters. Silas keeps these guns at all times and I don't even bother asking about them as they do freak me out more than they need to as he has assured me countless of times that he would not allow anything t happen to me. Sighing as I watch a bird land on the soft green grass that I wish I could be able to touch and feel under my bare toes but I can't. I'm not allowed outside and I've not gone for a week.

Silas has an angry look on his face and I back as much as I can to the window to try to get away from him. When he gets angry it is best to stay out of his way. As far away from him as I possibly can. That way he won't hurt me even when he has told me he would not, I feel like when he's angry, he's capable of anything and I don't want to be in the between his anger and his gun. "Silas, are you all right?" I ask him quietly. Not sure if that was a mistake or not.

"We're leaving" He only says as he walks over to me. He points the gun at my stomach and I feel a lump form in my throw as I watch the gun carefully. Not sure if he will shoot me or not but I must stay calm no matter what I do. Reality comes back to me when I heard him say that we would be leaving, where? "Follow me and don't say a word" He threatens me. His voice turning darker and I can see how his beautiful kohl black eyes turn much darker.

Silas is only wearing a t-shirt now but before he wore a jacket. I can see his tattoos. Though they make no sense to me but I'm sure they do to him. I did ask him about it once but he shut that subject rather fast but soon I will try again. I slowly start to follow him as he had turned around and walked to the door and gone out of it. He doesn't have the gun pointed at me anymore yet I can feel how he is still ready to shoot me at any given moment.