Chapter 29

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Chapter 29
|Magical or not it is beautiful|

Leanna Russel

Silas did not speak after that and I knew that he did not know what to say and it was clear as day that he did not like that feeling but he's finally seeing what that feels like. It's not the best feeling in the world but somehow it does feel good to be the one that causes that feeling. He leads me to a door and then he opens it for me and we walk inside. It's the kitchen. It's empty but it does look like people had been in here before.

The kitchen is a large one and I can only imagine that there would be many chefs cooking here since there is a lot of space. "Have anything you like" He tells me and gestures for the fridge and I gape at it when I see it. The fridge is a large one that looks more like a storage rather than a fridge. The doors are made out of glass and I can see everything in there without even having the need to open the doors of the fridge at all. "Cool" I whisper as I walk over there, ignoring the chuckle that comes from Silas.

"How can you have so much food?" I ask without even meaning to ask I look at everything. There is so much that it's pretty hard to choose from what I want to eat and it's only breakfast or I think brunch now. I don't know what the time is but I would imagine that it's about ten or eleven in the morning and lunch is soon to come and I've not even eaten anything but I can blame that on Silas. "When feeding an army, one needs a lot of food" He tells me.

Turning around to face him to see that he's leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face, as smirk that is pointed at me as I'm sure that I have a strange look on my face but I don't care about that. "An army?" I ask and he sharply nods as he stares at me with those kohl black eyes that I've come to enjoy looking into for the oddest reason. I turn around as I don't question it further. He did have a driver who is also a pilot with him so perhaps he does have an army.

It would appear that this man can do everything but that doesn't really surprise me. "I don't know what I should have" I speak and once again I turn to face him. He walks over to me and opens the fridge by touching the glass and I gasp. I had not even noticed that there are no handles to open the fridge. "I've always been a fan of waffles" He speaks and hands me a waffle mix that has been pre-made and by the looks of it, it's fresh and new like it had been done today.

"Me too" I murmur to myself as he puts the waffle mix on the counter and then faces me with a wicked grin on his face. He raises an eyebrow at me. "Am I supped to do it alone?" He asks me and I open my mouth but no words came out and I close it. He picks up the waffle iron which was just ready on the counter and he plugs it in. Did he plan this to happen? I smile as he hands me a spoon that is rather deep. Giggling I remove the plastic wrap over the large bowl that the waffle mix is in.

Once I've gathered mix into the spoon I put on the iron that has heated up and then I close it. Silas gathers two plates and puts them on the counter. "Silas?" I ask him suddenly as I'm making the waffle and waiting for it to bake fully which doesn't take that long. He makes a hmm sound and I look at him. "Why do you say that Adam is not who he says he is?" I ask him. That is something that I've been trying to figure out for some time now but I've not.

He chuckles. "And here I thought you were about to ask something deeper" He says but I notice that he's avoiding answering the question. He's defensive. Again. I open the waffle iron and I see that it's done and then I turn it around over one of the plates and the waffle falls down. Then Silas moves to make a waffle for himself. "I need to know" I simply say, trying to make him tell me why he would say that Adam isn't who he says he is because Adam is the best fiancée that anyone could ever have.