Chapter 26

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Chapter 26
|Beauty unlike any other|

Leanna Russel

I stare in awe at the mansion in front of me. It's by the sea and the smell of the ocean fills me up with joy as I stare ahead. The mansion is old looking yet looks so beautiful. It stands there proudly. As I step out of the car I take a deep breath to feel the soft smell of the ocean, I can also hear it. The happiness soars through me as I feel myself walking towards the ocean. As my feet walk on the sand I take off my shoes and allow the sand to go between my toes and tickle them.

The smile on my face grows even wider as the soft giggle escapes past my lips and out into the world. The waves are moving back and forth is motion and it looks beautiful the way that the ocean is so calm and collected. Lifting my pants a bit higher up as I walk to the ocean and allow the water to touch my skin. The water is so warm and nice when it goes up on my legs to my ankles and then it goes back, soon it does the same again.

Laughter runs form throat as this is everything. The sun is shining brightly and it warms me up but the sun can only add up to my happiness as the sun is the symbol for happiness and joy. I stand there in the ocean with my eyes closed for I don't know how long as I allow a soft breeze to slowly move my hair to the side and mess it up but that doesn't matter to me. The world is so beautiful and I can feel it with each breath that I take as the happiness fills my lungs with each breath.

Moments pass before I open my eyes once again and turn around. I notice that standing near the car, leaning against is is Silas with a smirk on his face as he watches me. The blush rises to my cheeks as I start to walk over to him, taking my shoes along with me as I go to him. "It would appear you enjoy yourself in the ocean" He speaks and I nod my head as I giggle. "Yes, it's everything I could ever dream of" I say heavily. Perhaps he doesn't understand it but the ocean is something that I do like.

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it right away, then he turns around and heads for the mansions. "You coming or staying out here?" He asks me. I smile as I follow him inside as this place looks beautiful and it's even prettier than the other mansion that we were in. Perhaps because this on looks to be much older and it has this medieval feeling to it and almost like a castle from that period in time but it also looks sort of mysterious and perhaps spooky.

Walking inside is amazing. The hallways are looking fancy and there is a velvet red carpet in the floor that we walk on, almost as if this was intended for royalty or something and it is an honor walking here. Paintings hang on the walls and furniture are looking old but beautiful in my eyes as I follow Silas until he opens a double doors and I'm met with sort of like a living room, but much, more larger. There is an open space in the middle but on the sides there are couches and tables by the couches and armchairs.

It looks beautiful and as I sit on one of the couches and then lie down I feel like I'm in a fairy tale that is for children but this is so much better than that. This is everything that dreams are made of and I fear that soon my eyes will open and all the dreams and the beauty that is right in front of me will disappear as the day goes on and morning has taken over. Now, I can only pray that it won't take place because this is a dream that I never want to wake up from. Ever.

"When you've calmed yourself down, follow me to your bedroom" He speaks to me and I nearly jump up from the couch. "I have a bedroom here?" I ask him suddenly. Not believing that I actually have a bedroom in this place which I barely even feel worthy of being here. I'm just a simple woman and something this magnificent isn't meant for someone like me. "Unless you want to sleep outside which you're welcome, then yes, there is a bedroom here for you" He says and I roll my eyes as I start to follow him.