Chapter 34

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Chapter 34
|A new friend|

Leanna Russel

Walking outside into the cold bitterness of the night. Once the sun goes down the heat disappears and we're left alone with the coldness and I'm not wearing that much to keep myself warm. Though, the world is rather beautiful. It's so quiet and the soft breeze flows my hair all over my face and it's a constant struggle to keep my hair out of my face as I don't have a hair tie to put my hair up or do something with it. I smile out into the world and look up the star lit sky.

It blesses us with the stalking lights that hold so much beauty. It is so beautiful to look up at the sky and just dream of being there, dream of everything in the world. Silas and I don't speak that much as he is a bit ahead of me as he takes larger steps than me and I think he's in a hurry. Unlike me, he doesn't appreciate this beauty that is being presented to us on a silver platter, literally since the moon is silver and it's in the shape of platter. The moon is so majestic and beautiful.

Sometimes I just stare through the window out into the world and dream of things that I wish could happen. "If you don't hurry, we're going to be late" Silas says and I roll my eyes as I giggle. "It's already late, and you wanted to go now, when I wanted to go tomorrow but your refused" I tell him and I can already see him rolling his eyes at my words and say that I'm far too silly and strange for his liking but he won't even tell me what is his liking since he doesn't speak that much personal.

He doesn't even want to tell me what his favorite flavor of ice cream is, he said that I would find out soon when we get to the ice cream place which is not that far but we've already been walking for ten minutes in this cold. I'm not sure if an ice cream is a good idea since it's freezing out here and it will only make us colder. However, changing his mind is not something that I'm good at and mostly he won't let anything change his mind. I've never found anything or anyone that can change his mind once it has been made up, though I wish that could be me.

Is it bad that I want him to love me in the same way that I love him? I want him to care and love me the same way that I do him but I don't think he does. He does have emotions and he does have a heart, I know because I've seen it (not his actual heart) and I've seen how he can be gentle. Every so often he would kiss me on the lips and he would be so gentle but I think he would want more but he doesn't go any further than that.

Soon we stop in front of an ice cream shop. It's a rather small one but it's decorated in so many colors. This place is amazing. I gasp as I see a unicorn painted on the ice cream shop. This is a place that is for me, that is for sure. There isn't any line so we are first. "Waffle cone with two flavors, the bottom one strawberry the top salted caramel for her and another with only raspberry" Silas speaks to the man that smiles sweetly to us.

The man starts to make the ice cream. "Leanna, you sit down over there. I shall wait here for the ice cream" Silas tells me and his voice is dark so I know that I need to do that before he gets angry and I don't like him when he's angry. He's so scary and cruel when he's angry and I don't want that. "All right" I tell him with a smile as I find a bench and sit down. I see a pond that is so still that I can see my reflection in it.

It looks beautiful and I look down to see myself. I smile to myself. I wait for a couple of minutes and I'm getting a bit bored at waiting so I look behind me at the ice cream shop and Silas still stands in the same place as he had been before but he's talking to the man. They look like they're deep in conversation and by the look of his face, it's not a conversation that he likes since he's growing angry at the man. I don't want him to be angry at the man since he was so sweet to us.