Chapter 31

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Chapter 31
|Hide and seek|

Leanna Russel

I don't know what I can say or answer to these questions, I'm not even sure if they were even directed at me at all. I think he was asking himself but they were about me. His arms are still around me but I don't mind them, in fact I like it when he holds me and I like what his touch does to me. It brings this warmth to me and it does make me feel strange inside but I like it, this warmth I want it and I want him to continue to touch me for some reason.

The world doesn't want me to know so much but there is one thing that it has revealed to me and it is only now that I'm starting to realize that I'm falling for him and I don't know how or why and it makes me feel ashamed that I'm falling for a man that kills people and is so cruel but he has never truly been that mean to me. He has held me at gun point but he has never shot me or hurt me. Even now he's so gentle with me.

I close my eyes as I find myself hugging him and I wrap my arms around his torso and like he holds me I hold him. This may seem a bit strange but the feeling I have inside me doesn't tell me otherwise. It's amazing feeling that I have inside and it makes my heart beat faster within my chest. I can still hear his heartbeat and anyone that says that he doesn't have a heart just has to listen closer because he does and it is beating fast, letting him know that he's alive and that he does have feelings.

Then all of a sudden he throws me away from him until I land harshly at the wall and he walks out of the room and I fall down to the ground because of the force that he used with a small yelp coming from my throat. He slams the door and locks the door before I can hear his footsteps descent down the hallway and I'm left here alone with pain in my back and confusion in my mind and a gun on the floor which he had forgotten or not wanted to pick up and take.

My eyes catch the gun and I'm unsure of what I should do with it. Everything in me tells me to pick it up and throw it away in the trash so it can never kill anyone again but if I pick it up my fingerprints are on it. I could always use something else to pick it up. I stand up and groan as my back is sending waves of pain but it is slowly... slowly fading away and I believe it will leave a bruise but nothing more which will fade away in a couple of days anyway.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom where I take a towel and walk back into the room and with the towel over my hand I pick the gun up. It's much heavier than I had remembered to to be but then my next problem arrives to me. I have no clue where to put the gun where no one will find it. If I throw it in the trash then Silas will know he will take it back and I've not prevented any more death. I need somewhere to hide this gun until I can find some time to get rid of it, for good.

My eyes scan the room, looking and searching for a place to put it and fast. I don't enjoy that much holding the gun and I don't like how heavy it is, actually makes me wonder how he carries this heavy gun every single day. Wait... does he sleep with it? That would probably be rather uncomfortable to wear when you're asleep but I think it would actually b rather funny to see him trying to sleep with the gun. And how does he make sure not to shoot himself in his sleep? I have so many questions about it but I'm sure he would rather not want to answer those questions.

Then I see the perfect hiding place for this gun. The door to the library. There are so many hiding places, even so many that it's hard to find the door, in fact I've not even found it but I will find it, soon that is. I open the door and look around to make sure that he isn't there before I turn a corner where I hide the gun. It is behind a couple of books in the lowest row near the wall. The books cover the gun and the towel so that it can't be seen.