Epilogue

❦ SESSIONS ❦ WITH ❦ GUNS

Epilogue

Silas

"You have guts to show yourself here, I can have you killed if I wanted to" I speak to him as I walk over to him. I notice that Leanna had walked inside and I'm free to do whatever I like now that she is not looking. I can't bear to see her break down on me again and tell me to not kill people. What she doesn't know is that I kill people for her and all that I do is for her. She is so beautiful, like an angel that needs to be kept safe and I will gladly lay down my life to save her.

"You have my daughter captive, how can I not show up here. It has been months and I want her back" He tells me and I just chuckle. I take a gun that I have hidden. "I tell you when you can and cannot have her back. Right now, she is my property and I'm not handing her over to anyone" I tell him and he rolls his eyes. "We'll see. Shall we take this inside, this is rather disturbing" He speaks and I scoff. "If you can't handle the heat, then don't walk into fire" I tell him and turn around and we head inside after having been here for some time.

This needs to be over, I want her to be close to me. Having her away from me is impossible and I need to protect her from men like him, men like her father that want to take her and destiny her but I would protect her with all that I have for my love for her is far too great. We walk into my office where I sit down by my desk and he sits down in front of me but I can see how afraid he is because of the gun I hold.

His life can end here and now if I want to but now that Leanna is here, I find myself not wanting to kill people but I have to kill them. To keep her safe. The time that we have spent together is so precious to me and I would do anything to have her with me at all times and make love to her and make her see just how special and precious she truly is to me. Because I love her.

They took her but I will get her back, one way or another I will get her back and when I do blood will rain. Their blood will be splattered on the walls and my anger will never fade away until she is in my arms again and I know that she is safe and if they dare to touch and harm her I will rip them apart piece by piece until there is nothing left of them but even then it's not enough. I will destroy them all and as I walk over the wardens' dead body with only one thought in mind. I'm coming for you, Leanna.

The End

of book 1