Chapter 37 | Dollar "A"

Recap ~

Thief

Shivaay and Anika were alarmed hearing the shout, albeit they knew it was Sid. Was he in danger?! They thought.

"You leave!" saying Mr.Chopra was heading towards Tia's room and these two panicked.
"Mr.Chopra your daughter..." Shivaay's voice trailed off when he turned to him, "I said leave."
"Do you think Shivaay can do something like this? He was your daughter's choice." Anika spoke this time gaining his attention.

Mr.Chopra remained silent and Anika spoke again walking to him, "You needn't help us Mr.Chopra but we want to assure you that we will bring Tia back. I know you believe your daughter and her choice, Shivaay would never do this!"
She held his hands gently and a tear escaped his eyes.

"Sid why did you shout?!" Shivaay asked irritated as they met at Sid outside the mansion.
"Billu." Sid uttered a word staring down.
"What do you think this is funny? Calling me billu!?" Shivaay asked even more annoyed when Anika interrupted them, "Did you see a cat in there Sid?!"

He nodded, "There was a cat that came out all of a sudden and scared me to death in Tia's room. Looks like Tia named it Shivaay, she is indeed obsessed with you."

Anika chuckled hearing him, and Shivaay was shocked.

"She never told me about the cat!" Shivaay said to which Anika asked, "Are you upset because Tia didn't tell you about her cat or that she named the cat after you?!"
"Latter one is relatable!" Sid laughed and received a glare from his brother.

"Can we concentrate on what we are actually supposed to do?!" Shivaay asked seriously and turned to Sid, waiting for his investigation results.
"I didn't find anything except this dollar with the symbol A and a button." Sid said disappointed and Anika took the dollar.
"These clues can belong to anyone. Even Tia!" Shivaay said sadly.

The boys weren't really happy with whatever were found but Anika was lost in thoughts.

"Anika?!" Shivaay called out to her and she hummed in response.
"Did you..." Before he could ask a question, she said "I have seen this somewhere!"
"Maybe Tia wore it." Sid shrugged his shoulders.
"Tia never wore it." Shivaay said sounding confident to which Sid chuckled, "Don't you sound overconfident Shivaay?! Did you ever notice Tia properly?"
"Point!" Anika chuckled giving a high five to Sid and continued, "This is not Tia's for sure. I remember seeing this locket somewhere."

*

"Good morning Shivaay!" Anika greeted her husband and he woke up with a jerk.
"Is it late or am I dreaming?!" He asked hiding his chuckle.
"You wouldn't be dreaming! But yeah it's pretty late, twelve in the noon." She said giving him a mini heartache.
"Fhat the wuck! I have a meeting at ten today!" Shivaay freaked out and she calmly walked to the wardrobe saying, "You should say had, not have. You don't have it any longer!"

"My deal!" Shivaay whined grabbing his phone to call his manager. Much to his happiness, the phone screen showed the time as half past six in the morning.
"You literally freaked me out Anu!" Shivaay spoke and she said shrugging her shoulder, "I know. Say something I don't know!"

"I love..." He stopped himself from any further and she looked at him, "You better say completely Shivaay!"
"Well I was about to say I love Maggi you know!? I'm planning to have it for breakfast." He said folding his arms and she said imitating his style,"I know you meant something else."
"Okay!" He said trying to behave casually when she rolled her eyes, "You are impossible!"
"Same to you back to you no return!" He instantly said making her burst out laughing.

"Hey ShivIka!" Rudra entered the room greeting his friends. Greeting back, Anika said "You know Rudra, Shivaay said one of your famous dialogues today!"
"Which one?!" He asked curiously and Shivaay stopped her, "Anu no please. He will keep taunting me my whole life!"

"I will tell him. My Rudy deserves to know this!" Anika smirked, and laughed "Same to you back to you no return!"
Rudra bursted out laughing, patting his friend's shoulder "Shivaay you should grow up man!"
"Don't copy my line, I say this every time you say your dialogue!" Shivaay said rolling his eyes.
"You said it this time!" Rudra showed his tongue out and Shivaay chased him until  his friend crashed into someone.

"Guys this is my friend Bhavya, Assistant commissioner of Police." Rudra introduced his friend when the other two warmly greeted her.
"I'm investigating Tia's missing case." Bhavya said, "Mr.Chopra filed a case against the Oberoi family, especially you Mr.Shivaay but suddenly he asked me to put the case on hold today morning."

Shivaay and Anika smiled at each other, indeed that was a result of Anika's words the previous night.

"I told Shivaay can never do such a thing!" Rudra stated confidently and ShivIka smiled at him.
"I'm here to help you in this Mr.Shivaay. Not just as an ACP, but as Rudra's friend." Bhavya smiled to which Shivaay said back, "Thanks Ms.Bhavya!"

_______________________________________

To be continued <3