Chapter 44 | I'm with you

Recap ~
Only for you

"Daksh's chapter is over but we still couldn't find Tia!" Anika spoke in frustration and Shivaay held her gently to ease her, "Anu I know this is bothering you a lot. I'm sorry, this is happening because of me!"
"Shivaay please. This is happening because of me! Don't blame yourself." Anika said feeling guilty.
"No because of me!" He said again and she stopped him, "Not at all, because of me only."
"No, me!" They continued until they got tired and fell on the bed.

"Anika can we forget everything for a while and spend some time together?!" He asked looking deeply at her when she smiled saying, "Not some time, our entire life time!"
"On this note, can I get something sweet?!" He asked making her confused, "But you don't like sweets right?!"
"I'm not talking about that sweet!" he said flaunting his cheek.
"Take it then!" saying she pinched his cheek making him flabbergasted.

"What you did wasn't fair Anika! You need to get punishment. You will lose someone precious, get ready." A message popped up from an unknown number and Anika was shocked to read it.
"Who are you?!" She texted back but didn't get any reply. She contacted that number as well but no response. Still in thoughts, she walked in the corridor and almost hit the table when Shivaay caught her.

"My dear Mrs. what are you dreaming about?!" He asked huskily holding her hand and she smiled faintly.
"Everything fine Anu?!" He asked out of concern seeing her bleak expression and she nodded not wanting to trouble Shivaay more.
"Something is definitely wrong then." He said pulling her closely to him and to his surprise, she pecked his lips.
"To answer your question, I was dreaming about my husband." She smiled and left.

It wasn't very long since they had the conversation when all of a sudden, Anika heard her husband's intimidated voice.
"Anu papa!" Shivaay shouted.
"What happened to papa Shivaay?!" She panicked as they ran to her dad's room.
The doctors were called and they were checking on Anand while Anika broke down thinking of the text message she got that day. Was it related to this somehow?

"Papa was fine na Shivaay! Then what happened suddenly!?" She cried in Shivaay's arms while he tried his best to assuage her, "Papa will be absolutely alright Anu. Don't cry, please."

After an hour or so, the chief doctor came out saying, "Mr.Mehra is stable now. He had sudden tremors, and it is common in this paralyzed condition."
"Thank you doctor!" Anika spoke still shaken by the incident and the doctor smiled saying, "Your dad is going to be absolutely fine, very soon. He shows rapid improvement."

She was happy her dad was fine but that message haunted her again and again making her restless.
"I can't let anything bad happen." Anika thought to herself when Shivaay intervened her thoughts, "Anu everything is fine now. Can you please relax a little?!"
"Nothing is fine Shivaay. Anything can happen! I want you all to be safe." She panicked when he took her in his arms.
"Everything will be fine even if it isn't now. I'm with you!" He caressed her hairs letting her slip into slumber.

*

Anika tried her best to remain calm all the time but somehow she was scared, not because of the text message she got but because she didn't want anyone to be in danger because of her.

"Anu pack your bags!" Shivaay spoke as he entered the room to which Anika asked surprised, "But for what Shivaay?!"
"Honeymoon!" He said shocking her this time.
"What!?" She almost hollered and Shivaay laughed, "Don't freak out, it's a business trip to Singapore!"
"Why should I come with you then?!" She asked folding her arms when he said, "Patni daram! A good wife should follow her husband's path."
"Oh really?! What about Pati daram? A good husband should also follow wife's path right?" She asked to which he answered pulling her close to him, "Of course, I'm always your follower darling!"

The truth was that Shivaay wanted to divert Anika from all the problems they were facing. He didn't like her getting stressed out every now and then.

"Chale?!" Shivaay asked when she hugged him, "Thank you Shiv. I know your intention but not now. Tia, papa..."
"I understand. But it's time for you to at least tell me what's bothering you. I have waited for a long time now!" He pouted caressing her face when a lone tear rolled down her eyes.

She spoke about the message she got, and stress lines were clearly visible on her face. Kissing her forehead gently, Shivaay spoke "Nothing will happen when we are together. Did you pass this message to Bhavya?!" He asked and she nodded.
"Do you think this is Daksh?!" He asked again to which she hugged him tightly, "I don't know but I'm scared. I don't want to lose you, not again Shiv."
"Aww!" He admired when she playfully hit him, "Aww?! I'm this scared and you are saying Aww?!" making him chuckle.
"You are the strongest I ever know Anu." He tightly hugged her and she smiled feeling peace in his arms.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Good news