Chapter 47 | Indeed magical

Recap ~

Fights & Victims

Everything seemed perfectly normal in the recent days, except for the fact that Tia's kidnapper and Daksh weren't found. Was Daksh the kidnapper? What do you guys think?

At the Chopra mansion, Tia warmly welcomed ShivIka's gang, which included Mallika, Sid, Om, Gauri, and Rudra. No one really had hard feelings for Tia anymore, a person who realized mistakes can always be forgiven was their policy.

"Let's have another reunion!" Rudra exclaimed while the rest couldn't reprimand his thought.
"Finally you start using your brain!" Om chuckled and Rudra fake cried.
"Where to?!" Sid asked in excitement and the girls exclaimed together "Goa!"

The hall was filled with energy and excitement just by the thought of Goa. Everyone decided on their tasks; Shivaay and Om to plan the itinerary, Rudra and Tia to book the accommodation, Anika and Gauri to decide the travel, Mallika and Sid to choose the food spots.
"Tiring already!" Gauri sighed and the rest agreed frantically.

As decided, their Goa trip was in a couple of weeks and everyone were busy. The gang frequently visited each other to discuss and plan the trip in the best way possible. Anika and Gauri didn't really reveal their travel plan leaving few confused while one annoyed, you know who it would be. ;)

"Papa is coming back tomorrow?!" Anika asked Shivaay in excitement while he nodded smiling, "Yeah, the second phase of treatment is completed."
"Thank you!" She hugged him from behind when he spoke with a weird expression on his face, "I will be happy if you never use that phrase!" making her chuckle as they remembered the day Shivaay told her the three magical words.
"Feeling michmichi?!" She asked squeezing his face in between her palms and smiled widely at him only to make him frown.

*

"Sid please!" Anika pleaded as he was not giving her the tape she needed to decorate the house for her father's welcome.
"Are you eating your lunch or not?!" He asked folding his arms making her groan, "I will!"
"When, during the dinner time?!" He asked sarcastically and she sighed.

As they were finishing lunch, they heard a car honk from outside and she rushed to find her husband coming in.

"Oh hi!" She greeted very much disappointed and he chuckled, "This is the most depressing greet I ever heard Anu!"
"Papa is coming in the evening, don't you get sad now!" He pulled her to him and she sighed, "I guess I'm a little excited to speak to papa, after five years!"
"Not little, a lot more!" He said making her smile weakly.

Ever since the condition of her dad, there was only one way communication from her side. Her dad showed his feelings but could never express it out. It was hard, seeing parents like that. Luckily the treatment Anand was undergoing was really effective, maybe he wanted to recover quickly for his daughter.

Indeed parents' love is bliss.

They were heading back to their room when Anika heard the voice she was dying to hear, "Mumma or Papa? Whom do you love more!?"
"Myself!" She answered teary eyed looking at her dad standing at the entrance making him chuckle.

It was a double surprise for her; one her dad came back early and two, he looked perfectly alright, which doesn't happen often with just two phases of treatment.

"Papa!" Anika cried in happiness as she punched her dad's stomach playfully and hugged him tightly. In no time, she started talking to her dad without a break and ignored the boys completely. They whined feeling the ignorance but later smiled as they looked at the duo.

"Th..." Anika was about to thank her husband when he stopped making her laugh, "Noooo!"
She walked to him, held his cheek and kissed gently letting his cheeks flush.
"By the way, papa was praising you a lot!" She said and he raised his collars proudly, "Shivaay here!"
"You are indeed magical!" She told, expressing her internal feeling for the first time ever after they got back together.
"Not more than you." He smiled making her cheeks turn crimson red.

The next day, Anika was walking impatiently in the room when Shivaay held her, "Anu relax okay?!" and she nodded still tensed.
"Will they approve it?" Anika asked again for the nth time.
"Of course they will, who are you!?" He asked confusing her.
"Who am I?" She cross questioned feeling blank, "Arey you are the khidkithod Anika!" making her smile.

It has been a few days since Anika applied for a bank loan to start up her own event management company. She always believed in being independent, no matter whatever the situation be. Her husband undoubtedly respected this decision of hers, promising to be on her side always.

As expected she got a call from one of the bank in-charges and she spoke seriously while Shivaay held her hands in his, assuring her the best.

"Got sanctioned." He told casually as if he already knew the decision and she smiled finishing her call, "Yes!"
"Treat?!" He asked twirling her around much excited for her new beginnings when she pulled him close to her and pecked his lips saying, "You are making me fall for you all over again!"

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Kick start