Chapter 53 | Stolen our hearts

Recap ~
Strong, bold and wild.

"Thank you so much Bhavya, you even came to Goa for our safety." Shivaay spoke over the phone to which Bhavya replied, "It is my duty as a police and a friend." making him smile.

Finishing an important talk with her about the second message Anika received, Shivaay reached Dadi's room to find his wife sleeping on his grandmother's lap.

"Dadi, I have got my happiness back. I don't want to lose it at any cost!" Anika sniffed to which Dadi replied caressing her hairs, "Nothing will happen, Anika. You and Shivaay will overcome this!"

"All the love to my wife only?!" Shivaay asked interrupting the two when they smiled at him.
"Of course." Dadi said and he gasped in response "That's bad Dadi. I'm your grandson!"
"I'm your grandson as well." Sid pouted as he joined them in the room. Patting their cheeks, Dadi spoke "Indeed you are my grandsons but Anika has all my heart."
"She has stolen our hearts as well." Shivaay and Sid spoke in unison smiling at each other.

It was a wonderful evening for Anika as both her husband and dearest friend spent time with her.
"You both need to go now." Anika yawned as she spoke when the other two chorused "No Anu."
"Shivaay, Sid?" She called out to them annoyed with the fact that they are not leaving her. They smiled cheekily at her instead making her chuckle.
"You know you are a magician and cast a spell on us, right?" Shivaay asked bringing his face close to hers when her cheeks turned crimson red not before saying "I know."

Their intimacy was affecting them for several minutes until Sid stated "I'm going guys, I don't want to be third wheeling in your romance."
"Thanks. Now get out!" The couple chorused in unison and Sid fake cried hearing Anika, "You changed my Anu also."

As Anika and Shivaay were having breakfast at the dining next morning, Tia joined them.
"Guys, I need to confess something about my kidnap." Tia spoke, much intimidated. Reaching her, Anika held her hand and asked "Tia, is everything fine?"
"No Anika." She cried hugging her making the other two concerned.
As she spoke about her kidnap, Anika and Shivaay were shocked to find the truth of Shaurya being the kidnapper and not Daksh. But how and why?

"Well he can't be tagged as kidnapper because he never really treated me badly. He was a sweet guy who took care of me really well. That's why I didn't reveal about him to the police also." Tia spoke continuously, still scared of something or someone.
"Tia but why?" Shivaay asked confused to which she replied taking a deep breath, "The reason being my dad. Shaurya's family was affected by us, because of my dad they lost a lot and he wanted to make my dad suffer from my kidnap."

The couple took a minute or two digest what Tia told them. Didn't they think Daksh was the one behind Tia's kidnap? Didn't we all think? :/

"So it was not Daksh?" Shivaay asked to confirm and she shook her head, "No."
"Thank God he valued his friendship at least." Anika told and Shivaay replied realizing a fact, "Why would he even kidnap her, he wanted Tia to marry me!" while the girls agreed to him.

"Dad got to know about Shaurya and I'm scared what he would do to him." Tia spoke, tears brimming her eyes when the couple assured her nothing bad would happen.
"I love him and I don't want to lose him." She cried like a small baby surprising her friends. They indeed felt she was genuine and they were happy for their friend being in love.
"Finally our Tia is in true love." Shivaay said grinning widely. Was he happy that Shaurya was no more a competition to him? Well, he could never be his competition. ;)
"We promise you will get your love, and we will take care of everything." Anika told taking her hand into hers and Tia hugged her, smiling in response.

Walking here and there in their room, Anika was restless and impatient thinking of her event launch when Shivaay stopped her.
"What happened darling?" He asked sounding casual when she raised her eyebrows at him and asked back annoyed at the fact that he stopped her "What happened?"
"You should tell me." He chuckled and she frowned back, "You will never understand."
"Mood swings I guess." He shrugged his shoulder and she hit his arm playfully trying her best to hide her smile.

"You are pregnant." He announced surprising her, "What?"
"At the same time, you are smiling, frowning, and..." He was stopped as she continued, "And?" walking close to him.
"And...and..." He stuttered as she slid her hands on his shirt not before moving her fingers over his face sensuously.
"Being romantic." He said covering his chest out of shyness.
"Let's make your statement come true." She said pulling him close to her and....

I will leave it to your imagination. ;)

__________________________________________

To be continued. <3