Chapter 39 | Room

Recap ~
Love or War

"I never liked him from the first, he is so creepy!" Sid said shrugging his shoulder and Anika laughed.
"Do you think it was Daksh who kidnapped Tia?!" Shivaay asked to which Anika spoke, "Tia is his friend."

After a long discussion, Shivaay concluded "You are going to keep an eye on him Sid!" and Sid reprimanded, "No, I'm not going behind him! He is damn creepy yaar."
"Sid you want us to make you a chachu soon or not!? We need some time to romance, we can't keep following that Daksh!" Shivaay blurted half the truth letting Sid smirk and Anika get embarrassed.
"Understood!" Sid spoke excitedly while Anika left from there not before huffing, "Your brother is mad!"

"Anika!" Daksh called out to Anika who stormed towards the kitchen.
"Yes." She answered least interested.
"Can I have some water?" He asked staring at her when Shivaay interrupted them.
"Anika can we talk?!" He asked to which she answered looking at her husband, "No not now!" and turned to Daksh, "Take this bottle!"

"Thanks Anu!" Daksh smirked while Shivaay clenched his fist trying to control his anger.
"Anika, not Anu. Better call me with my name!" She snapped at Daksh and Shivaay smirked this time.
"Anu!" Shivaay called out to his wife casually when she almost hollered "Wasn't I clear before?! I said Anika!"

Taking a thirty second pause, "Both of you get out of my sight else I don't know what I will do." She threatened taking a knife nearby. The boys were shocked, before she turned out violent they ran away from the kitchen.

*

As Anika entered the room, she walked up to the wardrobe to get some clothes. Piling up some clothes in her hands, she was about to leave the room when she felt a strong pull from behind. In seconds, she fell on the person who pulled her and all her clothes on them.

She was busy staring at those bluish grey orbs when he called out to her smiling widely "Anu"
"Billuji" she smiled and he frowned.
"Not fair. I call you Anu and you call me tha.. that..." He was stammering to complete the sentence when she helped him, "Billu?!"
"Anu..." He dragged her name cutely while she imitated him, "Shiv..."

"Nice acting in the kitchen!" Shivaay said caressing her cheeks when she told back sadly, "I just realized I could act well. It was hidden all the while you were with me in college. That's why Geet ma'am couldn't recognise my talent!"
"Not really!" He faked anger while she rubbed her nose against his saying, "Yes really!" and chuckled.

"Billu!" They heard his grandmother calling out to him from the hall making them laugh.
"Coming Dadi!" He answered, and said pointing to her clothes, "You are not clearing that mess alone, I will be right back!" making her smile.

Anika and Shivaay decided to showcase their acting skills to know Daksh's motive of returning back into their lives. Was it truly for his friend or for anything else?!

"I hate you for being this late!" Anika cursed herself while looking at the mirror, applying kohl on the lower waterline of her right eye.
"Where is my wife heading to?!" Shivaay asked hugging her from behind while she replied, "Dadi's friend's granddaughter's birthday party!"
"Oh yeah, at Pramila dadi's place!" Shivaay said and continued nuzzling onto her neck, "Why are you hurrying then?!"
"Dadi said this party is important for me as all her friends would be there. She asked me to be down at six, it's already half past six Shivaay!" She panicked.

Making her face him, he said "That's okay!"
"That's not okay! I don't want them to say something unpleasant to Dadi because of me." She whined to which he pecked her lips suddenly.
"It's going to be completely fine. And listen, some of that kohl has to be applied here as well!" He said taking some of it at the tip of his finger and touching her waist line that was not covered by her saree.

Hugging him quickly, she ran downstairs making Shivaay blush unknowingly.

The clock struck ten that night and there still was no sign of Anika. This made Shivaay restless.

"She should have returned by now!" Shivaay spoke impatiently to himself.
"Sid, did they start from there?!" Shivaay asked his brother who was lazing on the bed watching a movie called "Room" in Prime.
"Not yet bhai! It would take another hour I guess!" He said not moving his eyes off the screen.

"I'm going then, I can't keep waiting!" Shivaay said loudly and was about to leave when Sid cried, "Please don't leave me. I don't want to get captivated in this room!"
"What!?" Shivaay asked confused.
"In the movie, a girl was held captive by one psychopath in a room. For seven long years!" Sid spoke in fear while Shivaay told irritated, "This is a mansion and no one is going to kidnap you! That's a movie moreover."
"Daksh! He will, he is creepy as well. Maybe you will have to see a movie called Mansion. I don't have Jack also by my side!" Sid whined again.
"You are staying here, keeping a watch on Daksh. No excuses!" Shivaay sternly said and left.
"Heartless!" Sid muttered annoyed with his brother.

_______________________________________

To clear, Jack is the girl's son.

Precap ~
Caught you