Chapter 34: Shopping mall

We walk into the shopping mall, gasping at the clothes and beautiful designs all over. It was really large and beautiful.

"Wow this is amazing"

"I know right"

"How did they do it??"

"The beautiful work of art"

"Ok ok let's focus"

"Yeah"

"To the gown section"

It looked so beautiful, different dresses in different colors. It looked amazing and beautiful. We begin looking around and soon Vera shrieked when she saw a beautiful dress. She ran away from us to the dress she fell in love with.

We all got divided, searching for different dresses. I hadn't thought of the color and type of dress I wanted. But one thing was for sure I wasn't gonna wear some short, skin exposing, butt sticking gown. No way.

I continue walking and at some point I get bored just looking at dresses that I wasn't going to buy. I head to the food section and see Lily sitting down holding a hamburger.

"Lily you aren't shopping"

"I haven't found the one" she said while wiggling her fingers in a sarcastic manner.

"Me too"

I order a hamburger and a soda. We continue talking when we see Vera and Emily walking towards us, carrying dresses with them.

"Wow you guys already have dresses"

"Yeah aren't they gorgeous"

"They are"

I gasp at their dresses, it was really beautiful. Emily's dress is red, short, V shaped, sleeveless dress with a white long chain necklace and a red high heel. It looked stunning

Vera's dress is a long yellow dress, it was sleeveless like Emily's. It was tight around her skin but free from her waist. A necklace with a combination of white and yellow. It had yellow shoes to go with it and a small purse.

"This is beautiful guys"

"We have good eyes"

"Where are yours??"

"I and Lily haven't found ours yet"

"You guys should find yours"

"Yeah we will wait for you here"

"It's our turn to have lunch"

"Make sure it's gorgeous"

"Ok bye"

I walk into the mall and continue walking when I spot a black dress. It had a net to cover skin and a little black under, the waist down was fluffy and free. It was short for me in a way but was manageable. It had a white necklace with a love chain on it, and black high heels. It was beautiful and I thought it will look beautiful with my black and pink bracelet.

I go towards it and check the tag, it was affordable and I quickly buy it. I smile when I get to the food section and see my friends gasping and gazing at my dress.

"OMG!!! Bella this is beautiful"

"This is amazing"

"I also have eyes"

"Lily have you gotten yours yet"

"Yeah how do they look"

Her dress was beautiful and simple. A blue sleevless gown which was short and had designs on it and a pretty jacket which was just perfect for it. A black necklace and blue high heels.

"It's gorgeous"

"Thank you"

"So can we leave"

"Bella you don't wanna have some fun"

"Yeah I saw a game station"

"But....."

"We haven't been out of school for a while"

"Stop acting like a scared baby and have some fun"

"Ok fine let's go play some games"

"Yeah that's the spirit"

Hey guys, I tried to give detailed information about how their dresses look. Hope you liked them and I hope their shopping wasn't too boring. Plus they are going to have fun at the game station. Sorry I didn't update fast, EXAMS.

Hope you can tag along till the end, drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe