Chapter 39: Ignoring

Take note people, we are back to Bella's POV. Enjoy❤️❤️

Bella's POV

I grab my book from my locker with a neutral face. After what happened at Prom, as expected there are a lot of rumors about me going around the school now. How I am a boyfriend snatcher, I am a desperate girl and all of that. I don't really care.

Now I am walking towards my Mathematics class. Jackson is behind me acting as my body guard glaring at everyone looking at me.

"You know you can stop staying behind me trobulemaker" I say

"I don't want anybody saying rubbish about you"

"You know you are acting like an overprotective elder brother"

"Yeah yeah I am your elder brother" He replies with a smirk

"In your dreams" I chuckle

"But are you okay??"

"I am actually fine"

"You sure??"

"Yeah I am over it"

I was lying, it still hurt. I hadn't seen Andrew since Prom, even if it has only been a day. The things I will say to that boy, his ears will probably fall off. I was pissed.

We enter Mathematics class and Jackson sits beside me. Glaring at a girl eyeing me and shooting me daggers. I just ignored her and paid attention to the teacher.

Finally, class was over and I told Jackson to go talk to Lily. Those two were really progressing, there were inseparable. Always talking to each other and blushing.

I continue walking down the hallways, my head held high not dealing with any whispers around me. But I hear somebody running down and crying, I turned around to see Julia. Her face was stained with tears and she looked like a mess.

"You!!!! He broke up with me because of you. You disgusting brat, we have been together for so long and because of you we broke up. You witch you will never get away with this, we are meant for each other. You are just a......."

Unlike prom, this time I had a mouth and I was fired up. She wanted a fight, she was gonna get one.

"Andrew broke up with you because you are a brat. You don't deserve anyone because you are a liar, a coward, a fraud and an annoying parrot. You should learn to shut up sometimes, you are just trying to get pity. Wah Wah Wah I am Julia and I just broke up with my boyfriend because of a beautiful girl who is better than me called Bella, deal with it. No one wants to hear your boring story"

I scoff before I walk away, I meant every single word. I have had enough of that girl, everyone's mouth was wide open after they heard what I told her. I walk away to the cafeteria when I see Andrew.

He looks at me and walks over to where I was sitting. Even if I was angry at this guy right now. I still loved his blue eyes and blonde hair, it still got me mesmerized. Focus Bella, you are mad at him right now

"Hey Bella"

I just looked at him and concentrated back to my snack in front of me, that's right I was going to ignore him.

"Bella I know you are mad at me and I am sorry. I shouldn't have backed away like that I should have defended you......"

"Save your speech"

And with that, I walked away. Trust me it took every muscle in my body to do that. I just shunned Andrew, yeah that's right I am on fire.

Hey guys, hehehe Bella is ignoring Andrew. Something big is gonna happen in the next chapter. We are getting close to the end guys. And you know this is one of my favorite chapters. My little babies are fighting.

Hope you can tag along till the end, drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe