Chapter 38: Feelings

Hey guys, early author's note. I know but I love all my readers so much and I take everything you say seriously. One of my beautiful, nice, loyal, smart, intelligent (ok too many adjectives) readers asked me to write from Andrew's POV. After what happened, we will all like to find out what's going on in Andrew's head. So I did it. Hope you like it and this chapter is dedicated to her Starlightdreamer0599
Love you all.

Andrew's POV

I walk into the hall amazed at the decorations. It looked cool and dope but my mind was somewhere else looking for someone. Suddenly, I feel a hand on mine. I turn to the side to see Julia.

She wore a green dress which was short, exposing a lot of skin and had a white pendant to go with it. Green high hills and beautiful make up. I had to admit she looked stunning but I knew she would be nothing compared to someone.

"Andrew boo, I am so happy you came"

"Me too" I smile at her

"So don't you think I look gorgeous"

"Yes you do" I say but my attention was somewhere else looking for someone.

"Andrew you aren't looking at me"

"I am sorry what were you saying??"

"Let's just go get some punch juice" She huffs

We walk to the lunch lounge and she pours some punch for me. I thank her and continue looking around. I know Julia is upset but I can't help myself.

"Do you know what, I am going to find my friends at least they will give me more attention"

"Julia wait"

She pouts and walks away, I know as a gentleman I should run after her but she wasn't the one on my mind right now. While drinking my punch, I hear gasps and look towards the staircase.

Three ladies were walking down and my heart immediately stops when I see Bella. She looked beautiful in her black dress, her black hair loose and her beautiful black eyes shone, walking down slowly and smiling. I watch her sit with her friends, Vera leaves and she is sitting with Emily.

They stand up heading here and I leave and hide watching her. Talking to Bella everyday takes a lot of courage, she is beautiful, smart, amusing and funny. You never know the right words to use, all those times with her made me realise I had fallen in love with her. I love Isabella George but does she love me??. That's the question I ask everyday

She and her friend go to the dance floor, I chuckle at her weird dance steps that look perfect in my eyes. She sits down and leaves her friend, I notice she is getting lonely and stands up to leave.

I panick, I haven't talked to her and she's already leaving. Time to man up Andrew, I call her name from behind and she turns around to face me. She looks more beautiful looking at her closely.

"Already leaving??"

"No I  just want to get some fresh air"

We continue talking and I drag her to the dance floor. She seemed shy at first but soon she loosened up and danced along. It was the perfect moment, me and her in the dance floor. I wish this could last forever.

But our moment gets ruined when I see Julia screaming and pointing at Bella. Screaming accusations at her and calling her names. I was so surprised at the change of events but I couldn't do anything.

While I am having an internal war on what to do, Bella looks at me and our eyes meet. I see so much pain and hurt, it's like she was begging me to do something. Expecting me to help her, I wanted to but I couldn't.

Filled with so much guilt, I walked out of the hall. I entered my hostel and landed on my bed. Julia was my girlfriend and defending Bella was like I was against her. I wanted to end things with her quietly not hurting her and me helping Bella will do just that. But that doesn't defend my actions at all, I hurt the one I love the most.

I am such a jerk, she expected me to help her and I just walked away. I will do anything for Bella and this was my chance to show her how much I loved her, but I blew it. Whatever is between me and Julia is going to end. If I were to choose between the both of them, I will pick Bella over a million times.

I am such a jerk, I don't deserve her. I am sure she will be better off without me. I begin feeling dizzy and my eyelids begin dropping.

"I am sorry Bella" Then I fall asleep

Hope you guys love it, I will really like to see your comments. And maybe I can do more. Every reader means a lot to me and everything you say is very important.

Hope you can tag along till the end, drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe.