1

this story contains korean honourifics 

yoongi was beyond tired once he reached his apartment, he couldn't help but take a glance at his neighbour's door.

the neighbour who moved in a year ago but did not care to introduce himself or talk to yoongi , but yoongi was way too invested in his boyfriend, who by the way ended up leaving yoongi because of a reason which was hopelessly stupid.

yoongi sighed as he opened the door and plopped down on his couch , having no motivation to change his clothes or remove his shoes , he let sleep take over him.

waking up to your door being broken is not something anyone expects or wants to happen , a loud bang made yoongi jerk up as he groaned .

he fully opened his eyes to see his front door lying inside his living room, his eyes widened as confusion engulfed him.

"what the fuck?" he muttered as he got up to see a black haired boy looking at his broken door.

"what did you do to my door?!" yoongi asked in a high pitch as the boy sighed.

"well i-" the boy said as he rubbed the back of his neck with his arm.

"you what?!" yoongi asked as he looked at the boy in disbelief, there could be no possible explanation for someone just breaking your door out of nowhere.

"it just kinda broke?" the boy said as yoongi gave him a look

"it just kinda broke?! what do you mean ?! were you trying to break in my house?" yoongi asked.

"no! i was-" the boy looked down as yoongi groaned.

"YOU WERE WHAT?!" yoongi was losing his temper slowly, he had a hectic day at work and now his door was broken by some dumb ass hooligan.

"i was trying to tie my shoelace so i kept my leg on your door and when i wasn't able to do it properly i kicked your door in anger, and it broke" the boy said

"who are you anyway?" yoongi asked as the boy smiled.

"oh right i forgot to introduce myself, hi! i am park jimin, your new neighbour" jimin said smiling , one of the brightest smiles yoongi had ever seen.

"the other guy moved?" yoongi asked as jimin chuckled

"let me correct myself, i'm park jimin, your neighbour's new roommate" he said as yoongi nodded.

"you're gonna have to fix that" yoongi said as jimin gave him a look before glancing at the broken door

"how old was that door anyway? it was too weak to protect a whole ass apartment" jimin asked as both of them stood in front of the door with their hands on their waists.

"i don't know, probably 20 years old?" he said as jimin's eyes widened

"no wonder it broke without any effort then, i'll call someone to fix your door, i have to go now" jimin said as he took out his phone and signed up a handyman to fix yoongi's door.

a/n : idk what you call the people who fix doors? are they called handyman? idk idk anyway i hope yall like whatever this is