22

after about twenty minutes, jimin's eyes fluttered open, he looked around to see yoongi and jungkook sitting beside him.

"g-guys wa-water ple-please" jimin managed to speak as yoongi quickly went in the kitchen and bought a glass of water.

yoongi gave it to the younger as jungkook and him watched jimin drink it and place it on the night table.

"you okay now?" jungkook asked as jimin looked at him and sighed.

"i don't want to lie to you guys" jimin muttered as yoongi and jungkook looked at each other.

"do you mind leaving me alone for some time?" jimin asked as he looked at the both of them.

"yeah sure, take your time" yoongi said as him and jungkook got up and walked out of the room.

"he seems so down, what exactly happened between them?" yoongi asked jungkook as the both of them sat by the kitchen counter.

"i think that's something that you should hear from jimin and not me but i can tell you that it was something really really horrible" jungkook said as yoongi sighed.

"really really horrible?" yoongi asked as the younger nodded.

"so horrible that hyung almost sunk in depression, it was hard for me to pull him out of that place" jungkook said as tears appeared in his eyes.

yoongi rubbed the younger's shoulder as jungkook smiled at him and looked down.

"i just don't want him to go into that phase again, i don't like seeing him like that" jungkook said.

"i don't either" yoongi muttered as he sighed and took a sip of water.

two hours later, yoongi suggested that they go check up on jimin, to which jungkook agreed.

"jimin hyung" jungkook said as he knocked on the door but there was no answer.

"hyung! open the door please!" jungkook yelled as he kept knocking on it

jungkook looked at yoongi with tears in his eyes, yoongi side hugged the younger and shook his head signaling him not to get bad thoughts in his head.

"i have a key, we can open the lock" yoongi said as jungkook nodded as he waited for the older to bring the key.

once they were inside the room, they saw jimin sitting on the middle of the bed, his eyes bloodshot, his hands clutching the bedsheet.

"jimin" yoongi whispered as jimin looked up and sobbed harder.

"hey it's okay, you're fine" yoongi whispered as he gently held jimin.

the older slowly rubbed his back while whispering comforting words in his ears, jimin leaned into yoongi's body and cried, cried till his tears stopped.

yoongi slowly pulled away as he looked at the younger.

"thank you" jimin muttered as yoongi smiled

"let's go home hyung, i'll make you some ramen" jungkook said as jimin looked up.

"i'm too tired to move kook" jimin whined as yoongi and jungkook chuckled.

"okay then stay here, i'll go i'm sleepy" jungkook said as jimin nodded

"you'll be okay right?" jungkook asked one more time as jimin rolled his eyes

"yes. go" jimin said as jungkook smiled and walked out of yoongi's apartment.