18

jungkook walked in his apartment to see no one in the living room, usually jimin would be sitting on the couch watching a movie but that was not the case today.

the said boy shrugged as he dropped down on the couch and closed his eyes when he heard a loud thud coming from jimin's bedroom, jungkook rushed to the older's bedroom to see the boy on the ground with a box lying on top of him.

"hyung what were you doing?!" jungkook asked as he helped jimin get up and sat him down on his bed.

"i wanted these shoes, they were up on the cupboard and you weren't home so i thought I'd climb up and take them" he explained as jungkook shook his head.

"why shoes all of a sudden by the way?" jungkook asked as jimin smiled.

"i got a job to be a dance instructor" jimin said happily as jungkook smiled at him

"you're going to start dancing again? wow that's great news" jungkook said as jimin nodded.

"i wasn't getting any job in management field for obvious reasons so yoongi hyung suggested i do something else" jimin said as jungkook nodded.

"are you sure you both aren't a thing? because you are literally together all the time" jungkook said as he shot jimin a playful smirk

"shut up kook we're just very good friends, that's all" jimin said as jungkook mockingly nodded to which he recieved a glare from the older.

the next day, jimin was ready to go to his new job, he was dressed in a white oversized tee and baggy joggers and to say that he was nervous would be an understatement, it was going to be his first time teaching someone and he was not so confident in himself considering the fact that he hadn't danced for about two years.

but he was also kind of relieved because the other teacher said that they, the other teacher and him, would have a practice session for two hours before they went on with teaching.

yoongi : hey, ready to go? i'll drop you

jimin : you don't have to hyung, i can go by myself

yoongi : come on it's your first day, let me drop you

jimin : fineeee

yoongi : good , meet me outside in 5 mins

jimin slightly smiled at his hyung's behaviour, he put his phone in his pocket, took the keys to the apartment and headed out to meet yoongi.

as jimin stepped out, he saw yoongi doing the same, the two walked to the garage without speaking, yoongi sat in the driver's seat as jimin sat in the passenger's.

"stop being so nervous, there's a surprise for you when you get there" yoongi said as he started the engine.

"a surprise?! hyung i'm already nervous enough i can't handle a surprise, just tell me what it is" jimin said as yoongi chuckled and shook his head.

"i can't tell you what it is but it will definitely calm your nerves down" yoongi said as jimin pouted

"yeah see, i don't trust you" jimin said as yoongi laughed and drove to the dance studio.

a/n : i have this new found interest in drawing all of a sudden, i suck at it though :)