19

yoongi stopped the car in front of the dance studio as he signaled jimin to get out of the car, after parking in the parking lot, yoongi too got out and the both headed inside.

jimin nervously looked around, expecting to see the other teacher but there was no one inside, he looked at yoongi as the older shrugged and sat down on one of the chairs.

"you're the new teacher right?" jimin heard a familiar voice as he turned around to see his friend

"hobi hyung!" jimin said as he hugged the older earning a chuckle

"hello to you too" hoseok said as jimin pulled away

"yoongi hyung are you not going to greet me?" hoseok asked as he walked in the studio

"we were texting just now, but hi" yoongi said as hoseok shook his head.

"so how is the surprise?" hoseok asked jimin as he smiled.

"amazing! thank god i don't have to be teaching with some stranger" jimin said as hoseok laughed.

"well i'll go now, enjoy teaching!" yoongi said as he walked out of the dance studio and headed to work.

the next two hours, hoseok and jimin spent practicing the dance that they were going to teach in class today, jimin had to admit, jung hoseok was one hell of a dancer.

hoseok had told him that the students are just around their age so he wasn't really that nervous anymore.

soon enough evening came, jimin and hoseok were drenched in sweat after a two hour practice plus a three hour teaching session, they bid each other a bye, both too tired for any other kind of interaction.

after walking out of the studio, jimin realised that he had no ride because he had come here with yoongi, a sigh escaped his mouth as he took out his phone and called the first person he saw.

"taehyung hi! where are you?" jimin asked

"oh i'm about to go visit jungkook, why?"

"oh thank god! can you please pick me up on the way? i don't have a ride"

"sure, send me your location"

"okay thank you" jimin said as he hung up the call and sent his location to taehyung.

after about fifteen minutes, taehyung's black car pulled up in front of the studio as jimin quickly hopped in.

"so going for a quickie?" jimin asked as he put on his seatbelt.

"yes" taehyung said smirking as jimin fake gagged

"ew i don't wanna go home now" jimin said as taehyung laughed.

"no seriously, i'll go over yoongi's, it's peaceful there, unlike our apartment where i can literally hear both of you fucking" jimin said as taehyung chuckled and turned on some music.

"yup it's a fun time in your apartment" taehyung said as jimin gave him a look

"well yeah it is for you but here i am getting free audio porn" jimin says as taehyung burst out laughing

"audio porn" taehyung mutters as he keeps laughing while jimin just pouts wondering when he would be free of the two love birds.

a/n : fillllllleeeerrrrrr