23

"fire noodles?" yoongi asked as jimin nodded.

"come on get up" yoongi said as jimin whined again.

"that doesn't work on me, get up" yoongi said as jimin signed as got out of bed as the two boys headed to the kitchen.

jimin sat by the counter as yoongi took out two cups of fire noodles, he placed one in front of jimin and took a seat beside him, the two ate the noodles in silence, only the sound of slurping was heard.

"thank you for not judging me or asking me anything today" jimin said as he ate his noodles.

yoongi looked at him and smiled slightly,
"well i didn't want you to recall all of the shit that happened so" he said as jimin smiled at him.

he had a lot of respect for his hyung, but today it went up even more, he didn't understand how someone could make him feel this warm and comfortable around them.

"can we go to sleep? i'm really tired" yoongi said as jimin chuckled and nodded.

the two headed in yoongi's bedroom, yoongi went straight to the bathroom to get changed in his pyjamas while jimin changed in the room.

the two went to sleep without exchanging any words, both extremely tired, one physically and one emotionally.

it was around 3 am at night when yoongi heard someone mumbling and sobbing, he opened his eyes to see jimin sat up on the bed, his arms were covering himself as he mumbled something continuously.

yoongi quickly got up and turned on the lights

"jimin, jimin, look at me" yoongi said as he placed his hands on jimin's shoulders, jimin looked at yoongi with fear in his eyes.

"you're okay, you're fine, it was just a bad dream okay?" yoongi whispered as jimin gulped and nodded, he wiped tears and drank some water.

"are you sleepy?" yoongi asked as jimin shook his head which made yoongi smile.

"change your clothes, we're going somewhere" yoongi said as jimin gave him a look

"at 3 am?" he asked as yoongi looked at him

"change your clothes, you won't regret it" yoongi said as jimin groaned and went to change.

thirty minutes later, yoongi was opening the door of a huge dome building, jimin kept asking what it was but yoongi refused to tell him and told him to see it when they get inside.

"let's go" yoongi said as he grabbed jimin's arm and both of them went inside.

yoongi turned on a switch near the door and jimin gasped, the view he was seeing right at that movement was something he would never forget, it was extremely beautiful and breath taking.

"yoongi hyung this is so fucking pretty" jimin whispered as yoongi chuckled and nodded.

"right? my uncle owns this planetarium but he doesn't use it anymore so he gave me the keys to it" yoongi said but he got no reply because the younger was too into the view.

there were stars and planets and asteroids and galaxies filling the entire dome, it was as if they were in space for real.

"come on let's lay down" yoongi said as the two of them lay down on the floor, which by the way was clean.

the first ten minutes, both of them did not utter a word, they were too busy in admiring the view.

"how many time am i going to have to thank you?" jimin asked as yoongi chuckled

"you don't have to thank me even once" yoongi said as jimin smiled at him.

"i don't like you seeing like that" yoongi said as he turned his head towards jimin

"i know i don't either but it just triggered so many past memories" jimin said as yoongi nodded

"the past is what has happened and you can't really change it can you? how about focusing on your present instead of eating yourself up because of something that has already happened?" yoongi asked as jimin smiled slightly

"how do you always know how to say the right thing?" jimin asked as yoongi smiled