28

this is a very long chapter :)

it was a saturday, today jimin, yoongi and jungkook were going to have a movie marathon at their house and jimin was more than excited for it.

movies were jimin's thing, sure he liked reading books but watching movies just made him happy, he didn't know why.

jimin got out of bed and did his usual morning routine, he was extra relaxed today for some reason, once he was done with everything, he headed in the living room and walked in the kitchen to see a sticky note on the fridge.

there was some urgent work so i won't be able to make it to the marathon today :( you and yoongi continue though , i'll be back around evening
- jungkook

jimin sighed as he set the note aside and started making himself some breakfast.

meanwhile, yoongi groaned as he was woken up by a bad dream, he rubbed his eyes and sighed, he sat up and got out of bed.

lazily doing his morning routine, the said boy walked in his living room and dropped down on the couch, he thought about what hoseok had told him yesterday

but he didn't know if it was a good idea though, what if the younger rejected him? or worse, what if things got awkward between the both of them, yoongi just could not afford that.

but hoseok's words kept ringing in his ears,
"confess to him the next time you meet"

he groaned loudly as he stood up and cut up some fruits for himself, he figured that he'd do whatever felt right at that moment.

three hours later, yoongi was knocking jimin's door, he was dressed in a white t-shirt that fit his frame perfectly and some sweatpants.

"hi hyung come in" jimin said after opening the door and letting the older inside his apartment

"where's kook?" yoongi asked as he sat on the couch

"oh he won't be joining us, had some urgent work" jimin said as yoongi shrugged and nodded.

"so which movie today?" yoongi asked as jimin shrugged

"we always watch the ones i want, today we'll go with your choice" jimin smiled as yoongi nodded

"how about IT?" yoongi asked as he grinned at jimin

"and this is exactly why we don't watch movies of your choice, we're watching tangled" jimin said as yoongi laughed

the two watched the movie in silence, both of them fully absorbed in the movie.

once the ending credits rolled, yoongi leaned back and closed his eyes for a second, he hoped that he won't regret what he was gonna do next.

"hey jimin, can i do something crazy?" yoongi asked as jimin looked at him and smiled.

"yeah go ahead" jimin muttered as yoongi smiled

"i like you" yoongi said as the younger choked on his spit.

"oh my god, what's wrong?! here have water" yoongi said as the patted jimin's back and gave him a bottle of water which the younger chugged down

"what the fuck did you just say?" jimin asked, still not believing his ears

"ugh i knew it, i knew i shouldn't have said that" yoongi groaned as he hid his face in his hands

"no no no hyung, i like you too" jimin said as yoongi raised his eyebrows

"what the fuck are you saying?" yoongi asked as jimin laughed

"i'm saying that i like you too, have you gone deaf hyungie?" jimin asked as yoongi dramatically put his hand over his mouth.

"you are telling me that you like me too? like my crush likes me back?" yoongi asked as jimin chuckled

"yeah that's pretty much it" jimin said as yoongi showed of his gummy smile and smashed his lips against the younger's.

jimin melted in yoongi's touch, their lips moving in perfect sync.

it was quite opposite of how jimin had imagined it, he always thought that yoongi would be a rough and sloppy kisser but that was not the case.

yoongi held the younger gently against his body and kissed him passionately, the kiss felt so light and gentle, jimin almost couldn't believe it.

soon enough, the two boys pulled away as they smiled at each other.

but they suddenly heard someone's giggle, it was coming from outside.

"shh be quiet" yoongi whispered as jimin nodded.

the two boys silently walked to the door, they made sure to stay very low so that the person on the other side couldn't see them through the peephole.

jimin very quietly opened the door, and the five guys poured inside their apartment like water.

"guys what the fuck?!" yoongi exclaimed as he looked at the full grown adults fallen to the ground.

"were you guys eavesdropping?" jimin asked as the five of them awkwardly looked at each other.

"hey! if it weren't for us then you guys wouldn't even be confessing" taehyung said in a squeaky voice as the room fell silent.

"you little bitches" yoongi said as he narrowed his eyes when he realised their little plan.

"yes you are very much welcome" hoseok said as the five got up one by one.

"so it's official?!" seokjin asked excitedly as he looked at the two boys.

"no but now it will be" yoongi said as he looked at jimin.

"will you do the honours of being my boyfriend?" yoongi asked, his gummy smile on full display.

"no" jimin said as everybody's heart dropped.

"wha-"

"i was kidding! of course i'll be your boyfriend" jimin said as yoongi sighed and lightly punched the younger.

yoongi quickly stole a kiss as jimin looked up with wide eyes, his cheeks showing off a deep pink colour.

"i love it when you turn all pink because of me" yoongi whispered in jimin's ear as jimin lightly shoved at the elder's shoulder and looked down blushing.

the end.