20

one month later

yoongi was making himself some breakfast when he heard the door bell ring, he walked to the door and opened it to see a package.

nam siwoo , it read as yoongi furrowed his eyebrows

"who the heck is nam siwoo?" he mumbled as he checked the postal address so he could give it to the right person.

but what shocked him was that the postal address was his, so maybe they delivered it on the wrong address?

"ah it's too early for me to think so much, i'll figure out what to do with it later" yoongi mumbled to himself as he closed the door and placed the package on the dining table.

the morning went by and it was now afternoon, yoongi was peacefully taking a nap on his couch when his phone abruptly started ringing.

the said boy groaned as he sat up and accepted the call without looking at the caller id.

"hello?" yoongi asked

"hi am i talking to min yoongi?"

"yes that's me"

"hi! i'm your uh landlord's son, nam siwoo"

"oh you are nam siwoo, hello"

"yes, i accidentally shipped my package to that address, has it arrived?"

"ah yes it was delivered this morning, do you want me to give it to you? tell me where to come"

"oh no no, i'll come by evening today to pick it up if you don't mind"

"sure okay"

"okay i'll be there by seven-ish"

"okay see you then" yoongi says as he hangs up the call and goes back to napping.

6:30 pm

jimin ate the last piece of fried chicken and put his plate in the sink, he had to admit it, living alone was very boring.

jungkook had gone for a week long photoshoot which left jimin alone at home, he and yoongi would usually have dinner together but today he just felt like ordering takeout, he even asked yoongi if he wanted some but the older had declined saying that he had some food left from the morning.

having no idea what to do next, jimin decides to crash at yoongi's place to see if he wanted to see a movie or something.

he pulled on an oversized hoodie and headed to yoongi's apartment, he knocked the door and was greeted by yoongi's infamous poker face.

"hi" jimin said as yoongi nodded and let him inside the apartment.

"what're you doing?" jimin asked

"i was about to text you to ask if you wanted to watch a movie" yoongi said as he sat on the couch and was joined by jimin.

"really?! that's why i came here too" jimin said smiling

"wow!" yoongi exclaimed sarcastically as jimin glared at the older.

"which one?" yoongi asked as jimin shrugged.

"how about frozen 2?" jimin asked as yoongi nodded and put on the movie.

about thirty minutes into the movie, yoongi's doorbell rang, jimin looked at yoongi as the older shrugged

"since when do you have visitors?" jimin asked as yoongi gave him a poker face and got up to answer the door.

"must be the landlord's son" yoongi muttered as jimin shrugged and faced the tv.

yoongi opened the door to reveal a tall-ish guy dressed in a black leather jacket, he held a helmet in his hand, his entire appearance screamed rich.

"hi yoongi?" the guy asked as yoongi smiled a little.

"siwoo, hi, come on in" yoongi said as jimin perked up at the name.

jimin closed his eyes, the past events flashing through his mind, he wished that this wasn't the siwoo he was thinking of, he wished it wasn't his siwoo.

a/n : so sorry for the late update :( i was busy the past few days but i'll try to get one more chapter up by tonight or tomorrow, please bare with me <3