11

it was saturday, and yoongi was looking through his closet for a fancy outfit because jimin had informed him earlier to dress up nicely.

after rummaging for about thirty minutes, he had finally put together an okay outfit.

it took him another twenty minutes to get ready and do his hair.

he looked at himself in the mirror and let out a satisfied smile.

he was dressed in a black torn jeans, a silky grey shirt with the sleeves folded, he was wearing silver necklaces with his hair showing a deep undercut, he finished his look with multiple silver earrings.

once he was done getting ready, he picked up his wallet and car keys and headed out the door.

he was met by taehyung jungkook and jimin in the hallway, the four looked at each other in complete awe, they had never seen each other so dressed up and it was definitely a sight to drool over.

taehyung and jungkook looked great but jimin caught yoongi's eye the most tonight, the boy was dressed in a dark red loose shirt with the first three buttons unbuttoned, he wore tight black jeans which had two chains and his hair was slicked back.

park jimin looked sinful tonight and yoongi would have to have a lot of control over his hormones.

the four hopped in yoongi's car and drove to the party venue.

once reaching the jung mansion, yoongi parked the car as taehyung and jungkook walked in the mansion leaving jimin and yoongi alone.

"hyung you look hot" jimin whispered as yoongi tensed up, jimin doing things like these wasn't helping his situation at all.

"thankyou, you look hot too" yoongi said as he tightly smiled.

the two walked inside the mansion to be greeted by loud music oozing throughout the mansion, there was a huge bar to the left side and the dance floor on the right, they could already see couples make out and people dancing on the floor.

"let's get a drink" jimin yelled over the music as he grabbed yoongi's hand and dragged him to the bar.

the two sat down on the stools in front of the bar and ordered two drinks for themselves.

"i'll have scotch clean please" jimin told the bartender as he smiled and looked at yoongi to ask his order.

"red wine will be fine, thankyou" yoongi said as the bartender nodded and started making their drinks.

"jimin!" a voice shouted as jimin turned his head to see a fairly tall, incredibly handsome guy coming their way.

"hobi hyung hi" jimin said as the two boys hugged while yoongi just sat there awkwardly.

"it's been so long, how have you been?" hoseok asked as jimin smiled

"i've been amazing hyung, how about you?" jimin asked as hoseok gave him a bright smile

"never better, oh is he your date? hi i'm jung hoseok" hoseok said as he shaked hands with yoongi.

"hi i'm min yoongi and no me and jimin are just friends" yoongi said as hoseok nodded and smiled at him.

"yoongi, do you mind if i steal jimin from you for a while?" hoseok kindly asks as he looks at yoongi

"yeah sure no problem" yoongi said as hoseok gave him another smile and the two boys walked away from the older.

"so where's siwoo?" hoseok asked as jimin's body went stiff at the mention of the name.

"oh we uh we broke up" jimin said as he tried not to panic

"oh really? sorry i didn't know" hoseok said as jimin shook his head and the two talked for a good ten minutes before hoseok was dragged somewhere by one of his friends.