13

jimin headed to the kitchen garden of hoseok's mansion, he spotted the water pipe and quickly took it before anyone could see him, he ran to the main door and attached one end of the pipe to the tap near the entrance and waited for yoongi to turn off the lights.

yoongi stepped inside the basement to see a lot of boxes and a few chairs in there, he quickly searched for switch of the electric supply.

as soon as yoongi spotted it, he turned down the leaver and rushed out the basement and went to the entrance using the backdoor.

he saw jimin standing there with the pipe, yoongi shot the younger a thumbs up, jimin turned the tap on and yoongi opened the door.

once the water started coming out, jimin started sprinkling it all over everyone earning yells from a people and hoots from the others.

"NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL FUN BITCHES!" jimin yelled as he kept on sprinkling the water on everyone while yoongi just stood there trying to hold in his laughter.

"WHO IS IT?! STOP THE WATER" jimin heard hoseok yell and he could see his silhouette coming towards them.

"fuck, run!" jimin whispered as he dropped the pipe and both the boys ran to the parking lot, yoongi hopped in the driver's seat and jimin hopped in the passenger seat.

"go go go go!" jimin said as yoongi started the engine and drove out of the mansion.

once they were far enough, yoongi stopped the car and turned his head to look at jimin, the two stared at each other for some seconds before bursting out in laughter.

"oh my god that was so fun" yoongi said as he wiped his tears.

"see? i told you" jimin said as yoongi smiled and nodded.

yoongi was about to speak when jimin's stomach rumbled loudly, jimin awkwardly smiled making yoongi chuckle.

"let's head to a restaurant then" yoongi said as jimin looked down in embarrassment.

the ride to the restaurant was filled with a comfortable silence with some slow music playing in low volume on the music system.

jimin and yoongi walked inside the restaurant and found themselves a table, they both sat down as the waitress gave them the menus.

"what should we eat?" yoongi mumbled as he looked through the menu

"i feel like eating chinese" jimin said as yoongi nodded and placed their order.

soon enough the waitress came back with their food and placed it on the table.

"you guys look cute together, enjoy your meal" she said and walked away before any of them could say anything.

"i wonder how many people think that we are boyfriends" jimin asks as he picks up his chopsticks and shoves the food in his mouth.

"probably a lot" yoongi simply says as the two eat their food in silence, both of them too busy to talk.

a/n: another messy chapter sighhh

but i promise to add some drama and a bit fluff and angst in the following chapters, please bare with me :)