3

yoongi slipped on a black tshirt and wore a black leather jacket, it had been a while since he and namjoon went to a bar together and that's what they were doing today.

he drove to namjoon's building and the two then headed to the bar.

sitting down by the counter, namjoon ordered vodka shots while yoongi ordered a glass of rum

"i like this guy" namjoon started as yoongi gave him a smirk

"i knew it! i fucking knew it! you like the guy from that café don't you?" he asked as namjoon blushed a deep shade of crimson.

"yeah him, he's just too cute okay" namjoon said as yoongi laughed.

"this is so cliché, a barista and a customer falling in love, sounds like a fanfiction plot" yoongi said as namjoon laughed along with him.

"what about you though? when are you going to date?" namjoon asked as yoongi shrugged

"never, one of us has to stay single for the both of us to stay sane" the older says

"what?" namjoon asks as their drinks arrive and they take a sip

"well you're dating that guy and if i date too then both of us will have relationship problems and then at some point we'll go insane so" yoongi said as namjoon face palmed himself

"i'll never understand your line of logic and i'm not dating seokjin yet" he said as yoongi rolled his eyes

"you'll be dating him by tomorrow and then you guys would be like those cheesy lovey dovey couples" he said while fake gagging only to receive a slight hit from the younger.

meanwhile, jimin and jungkook were binge eating while stalking people from their high school on instagram.

"wow is that kim taehyung?" jungkook asked as jimin nodded and clicked on his profile.

"woah puberty really hit him like a truck huh?" jimin said as he stuffed chips in his mouth

"he looks tasty" jungkook says as jimin laughs

"control your hormones kook, he might be straight for all we know" jimin said as jungkook scoffed.

"doesn't mean i ain't gonna dm him" jungkook said as he took out his phone and dmed kim taehyung.

"taekook ! that's what your ship name would be" jimin says as he grins at his friend.

"sounds sexy to me" jungkook said as the two burst out laughing

after doing that for about an hour and a half, the two boys finally decided that it was enough, by the time they were done, it was around 8 pm so they decided to take a walk around the park.

they both sat on a bench and talked about their high school friends and the shit they used to do back then, it was around 9:30 pm when both of them heard a loud "woahhhhhh" followed by a thud

jimin and jungkook rushed to see what happened, once they reached the pavement, they saw two guys who seemed to be extremely hammered, and they were trying to walk home.

jimin recognised one of the guys as he said, "yoongi hyung?"

the pale boy looked up at jimin, his cheeks were pink because of the alcohol, the sight made jimin chuckle.

"jungkook let's take them home" jimin said as jungkook nodded.

jimin helped yoongi walk while jungkook helped the other boy, they soon reached yoongi's apartment and led the two boys to the bedroom.

once yoongi and his friend were sleeping, jungkook and jimin walked out of the apartment and headed to their own.