10

after about a week later, there was an invitation delivered to jimin and jungkook's apartment.

jimin opened the card as a smile made its way on his lips, it read :

you are invited to jung hoseok's night party !
DAY : this saturday
TIME : 7:00 PM
VENUE : The Jung mansion

jung hoseok was another high school friend, he was a senior who was very popular in the entire school, he was filthy rich but was just as humble and sweet to everyone.

he always used to host these type of parties, not the ones with millions of drunk teenagers with red solo cups, his parties were decent, with wine, fancy outfits and the dj of course.

"jungkook! hobi hyung is hosting a party this saturday!" jimin yelled from the living room as he placed the card on the coffee table and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

jungkook walked in the kitchen to see jimin placing two plates of the freshly cooked breakfast on the small dining table.

"are you taking a plus one?" jungkook asked as he sat down and started eating

"i'll ask yoongi hyung if he wants to come, not as a date though" jimin simply said as he bit into the sandwich

"oh how is it going with you two?" jungkook asks as jimin frowns

"what do you mean how's it going?" jimin asks

"well don't you like him?" jungkook asks as jimin chokes on the sandwich

"what?! no! you know i'm never gonna date again, not after what happened with siwoo" jimin said as jungkook let out a sigh

"are you still stuck at that? come on hyung! the guy was a jerk i know but it's time to move on now" jungkook said as jimin shrugged

"it's not something i can easily forget, you know me" jimin said as jungkook shook his head and the two ate the rest of their breakfast in silence.

the next time jimin and yoongi met was on a thursday, despite being quite close, the two didn't know where the other worked.

yoongi's boss had ordered him to visit their business partner to see the progress of their recent project, therefore, yoongi was headed to the company.

on reaching, he headed to the reception to ask for the meeting room.

"hi, i'm the managing head of XXX, i'm here for a meeting" yoongi said as the receptionist nodded and gave him the direction for the meeting room.

he walked in the room to see about five people sitting on the long table with their laptops open in front of them,

"Mr Min! Welcome, please sit, our manager will be here any minute" said a person as yoongi nodded and sat down on a chair.

after about ten minutes of waiting, the door opened as yoongi stood up, he looked up to see the awfully familiar face.

"hello, you must be Mr Min? I'm Park Jimin, the managing head of this company" he said with a smirk which was reflected by yoongi as the two shook hands.

the meeting went on for two hours, both yoongi and jimin were immersed in the work and the presentation.

"you guys go ahead, we'll join you shortly" jimin told his employees as they bowed and walked out the meeting room.

"why didn't you tell me that you worked for XXX?!" jimin exclaimed coming back to his normal self.

"it never came up but wow who knew park jimin was this much professional about his work huh?" yoongi said as he leaned back in his seat.

"yeah i know, you should learn something from me hyung" jimin said as yoongi scoffed.

"sure, anyway i have to go back now, see you around" yoongi said as he closed his laptop.

"oh wait hyung! my friend is hosting a party this weekend, do you wanna come maybe?" jimin asked hoping that yoongi would agree

"ah i don't know jimin, parties aren't my thing, but you enjoy" yoongi said as he sent a smile to jimin

"but please!" jimin whined a little as yoongi sighed

"give me one reason why i should" yoongi demanded as he zipped up his laptop bag

"please hyung! i'm going with tae and jungkook and they are gonna be all over each other and then i'll have no one with me and what if someone tries to do something to me?!" jimin dramatically says as yoongi sighs

"i have no way of wining this do i? fine i'll come" yoongi says in a defeated tone as jimin grins at the older.

a/n : double update :)