2

it was a saturday and jimin was extremely bored, he thought that being roommates with his high school friend jeon jungkook would be fun, and don't get him wrong, it was pretty fun but sometimes when the younger was absorbed in his work, jimin was left alone for hours with nothing to do.

as he gulped down the last sip of his coke, an idea popped in his mind, he quickly tossed the coke can in the trashcan and headed out to meet his neighbour .

he rang the doorbell and waited for the said boy to open the door, which by the way was now fixed thanks to jimin.

the door opened to reveal yoongi dressed in a creamy white shirt that said "SG" on it, his hair messy, it looked like he had just woken up from a nap.

"what do you want?" yoongi asked in a grumpy tone as jimin smiled at the boy.

"i'm bored" jimin said as yoongi raised his eyebrows at the latter's statement.

"and i should care because?" he asked as jimin pouted

"you know for an adult and a human you are not very friendly" jimin said as yoongi rolled his eyes.

yoongi honestly had no energy to argue with the boy, he knew that jimin was gonna come inside anyway so he found no point in conversing with the boy any longer.

"whatever just come in" he said as jimin flashed him a cheeky grin and walked in the apartment.

jimin thought yoongi's apartment would be messy but it was exactly the opposite, it was very organised and radiated a warm and cozy vibe.

"wow you're neat" jimin said as he looked around the apartment

"and you're weird" the older said as jimin rolled his eyes

yoongi fetched a bottle of water from the fridge and headed towards jimin, just when jimin was about to take the bottle from his hand thinking yoongi had bought it for him, he walked ahead of jimin and sat on the couch.

"wow i feel so welcomed" jimin said with heavy sarcasm as yoongi looked at him

"i believe in self service so help yourself mister" yoongi said as jimin sighed and headed to the couch without getting anything because he had chugged a can of coke just ten minutes ago.

yoongi turned on the tv, and flipped through movies, the two boys were sitting beside each other maintaining a decent amount of space between them.

"the intern or parasite?" yoongi asked as jimin shrugged, yoongi eventually turned on parasite as the two watched the movie in a comfortable silence.

once the movie came to an end,  jimin was speechless, it was his first time watching the oscar winning movie and he couldn't help but be amazed by the storyline.

"wow! that was amazing" jimin said as yoongi chuckled watching the younger getting excited over the movie.

"yeah the writer's brain is wow, isn't it?" yoongi asked as the younger nodded

"how does stuff like this even cross their minds? i can barely write my name and there are people who write stuff like this, wow" jimin said as yoongi chuckled yet again.

jimin glanced at his watch as he realised that he had been with yoongi for almost three hours now, deciding that it was time for him to leave, he got up from the couch as yoongi looked at him.

"i'll go now, we should hang out more hyun-" "wait how old are you?" jimin asked

"28" yoongi said as jimin nodded

"you're my hyung aw, i'll see you next time hyung" jimin said as he left yoongi's apartment leaving a smile on yoongi's face.

what an idiot, yoongi thought

a/n: i've written ten chapters of this already so here's the second chapter :)

btw don't expect too much angst from this story