26

it was another weekend, jimin was waiting for yoongi to come over so they could watch a movie together yet again.

it had been more than six months since jimin accidentally broke yoongi's door, six months since jimin was gifted with yoongi, time seemed to have flown by but jimin was happy to have someone like him.

they both had stopped hanging out at yoongi's place because jimin felt uncomfortable since it belongs to siwoo's family and yoongi completely understood that.

the older made his way to jimin and jungkook's apartment, without knocking, he went in to see jimin sitting on the couch with a huge bowl of popcorn.

"hey chim" yoongi said as jimin waved at him.

"chim? that's the first nickname you've given me" jimin smiles as yoongi shrugs

"just came to my mind, what are we watching today?" yoongi asked as he sat down beside him.

"i was thinking maybe we should watch disney? or marvel?" jimin asked as yoongi nodded

"let's watch endgame" yoongi said as jimin smiled and put on the movie.

and so they both ended up binge watching marvel movies.

"wow what's the time?" yoongi asked sleepily as jimin picked up his phone

"8:56 pm" jimin said as yoongi nodded.

both the boys were extremely tired, they didn't realise when they fell asleep beside each other.

it was somewhere past midnight when jimin woke up, he looked around to see himself in yoongi's arms

a crimson blush crept on his cheeks as he hid his face in the older's chest.

he noticed that yoongi was sleeping in a very uncomfortable position, maybe he could carry him inside? but what if he wakes up?

jimin decided to carry his hyung inside anyway, he slipped a hand under the older's neck and slipped the other one under his legs.

jimin placed yoongi on his bed and covered him with a thick blanket because it was very cold in the room.

the next morning, yoongi woke up extremely confused as to how he even got in jimin's room but then he recalled last night's events, did jimin carry him inside?

shrugging the thoughts away, yoongi made his way to the bathroom to wash his face with some water, once he was done with that, he headed to the kitchen to see jimin and jungkook talking to each other while jimin cooked some breakfast.

"good morning" yoongi mumbled as he sat down beside jungkook

"morning sleeping beauty" jungkook said as he earned a playful glare from the older.

"what are you making?" yoongi asked jimin

"toast, scrambled eggs and bacon!" jimin said as yoongi nodded

"wow impressive" yoongi said as jungkook laughed and jimin pouted.

"can't you be nice to me for once?!" jimin whined as yoongi grinned

"i'm always nice to you, what're you talking about?" yoongi asked

"when are you ever" jimin asked as he narrowed his eyes

"i don't know, you tell me" yoongi asked as he smirked to annoy the younger more

"ugh just shut up" jimin said as both yoongi and jungkook laughed

a/n : only two chapters left :)