25

the night at the planetarium bought the two boys incredibly close to each other, jimin had never been able to open up to anyone about his past but for some reason he felt comfortable with yoongi and told him everything.

jimin knew by now that he liked yoongi not as a friend but more than that, he liked him a lot but he knew that the older didn't and would probably never feel the same way so he kept his mouth shut.

on the other hand, yoongi had grown even more fond of jimin, he liked the younger a lot but he was holding himself back because he knew that jimin was somewhat shook up from what happened a few days ago.

right now yoongi was being dragged by jungkook to a gaming café, because yoongi had said earlier that he was better at games than jungkook just to mock him but the younger had taken full offence and wanted to prove yoongi wrong.

"jungkook do we have to go there? i was just teasing you" yoongi whined as jungkook shook his head

"nope hyung, i have to prove you wrong so keep quiet and come with me" he said as yoongi sighed and followed him.

once they got there, they took a seat beside each other and put on their headphones.

"which game?" yoongi asked

"how about League Of Legends?" jungkook asked as yoongi nodded and the two started playing.

to say that the café was noisy when the two started playing would be an understatement, yoongi turned weirdly expressive and loud whenever he played games, he was yelling whenever jungkook hit him whereas the younger was just silently playing with a grin on his face.

after playing games for two hours, they finally decided to get something to eat, they arrived at a small restaurant and sat down on a table.

"i'll get black bean noodles and fried chicken please" yoongi told the waiter as he wrote down his order

"i'll have the same" jungkook said as the waiter smiled and walked away.

"how's it going with you and taehyung?" yoongi asked as he drank water from a glass

"ah it's going eh" jungkook said as yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"eh? why? what happened?" yoongi asked

"we got into a fight yesterday, he was jealous of jimin" jungkook said as yoongi chuckled

"well it's valid that he is jealous of jimin you know?" yoongi said as jungkook pouted

"no he shouldn't be, jimin is my best friend like can't he just accept that?" jungkook said as yoongi smiled a little

"i don't think he's jealous because of jimin being close with you, i think it's because jimin gets to live with his boyfriend but he doesn't" yoongi said as jungkook looked at him.

"i mean think about it, if you were in tae's place, you can't live with him plus he goes out for work and doesn't come back for weeks, wouldn't you be a bit jealous too?" yoongi asked as jungkook bit his lip.

"ah you're right, i should talk to him" jungkook said as yoongi nodded

"you should" yoongi said as the waiter served their food and the two ate it while talking about random things

a/n : yoonkook 🥺