CHAPTER 39: Suspicion

IVAN

NASA LOOB na kaming pareho ni Joseph. Halos lahat rin ng mga empleyado nila ay nasa-amin ang mga mata.

They all look shocked to see me here.

"Sir, amg pogi ko talaga. Halos lahat sila saakin nakatingin." i just rolled my eyes.

'Really?'

That was too confident.

While we are walking papunta sa elevator a girl blocked our way.

"Amhh, Mr Sellivan do you need anything?" i stop and look at her from head to toe. She look embarrassed so she lower her head.

"Im not her secretary sir, because im the secretary of Mr Hector Vellier. Ms Scarlett is with Ms Jean and they are ha--" i cut her off sa pamamagitan ng pagtaas ko ng kamay ko sa mukha niya.

"We are here to talk about some important matters.." i said with full of authority.

"Sorry Mr Sellivan but they are havi--" i cut her off again.

"I want to talk to the CEO and not with the Vice." i check my watch to check the time once again.

"But Mr Hector Vellier is out of the countr--" i glared at her.

"Don't waste my time. I have some more important things to do, so can you?" parang napahiya siya at napayuko nalang.

She nodded her head.

"Okay sir, i will just going to call the incharge." pagkasabi nito ay yumuko pa siya at tuluyan ng unalis.

After a few secondthe girl was already back holding a folder.

"Ms Vellier said you need to wait.." nag-init ang ulo ko dahil sa narinig ko.

"Seriously?" i asked with my brows arched.

She look down again before she hold her phone. Nagtipa siya at maya maya lang ay tumalikod siya at may kina-usap sa kabilang linya.

"Yes, Ms.." after that inabot niya saakin ang cellphone. She loud speaker the cellphone before i heard a woman's voice.

"May i talk to him?" i heard her speak.

"Mr Sellivan is listening, Maam Scarlett.." sagot ng babae. She look at me and i look at her back using my very serious face.

She look away from me after that.

"Sorry Mr, but if you really want to have a talk to me right now. Well i can't come there for instant because im still having my meeting here." i heard her sighed before she speak again. "So i hope ypu don't mind Mr. But if you have some respect you need to wait. Respect my time schedule, beside it's not my fault you already set an appointment about our meeting but here you are bigla bigla nalang susulpot." narinig ko ang mahinang pagtawa ni Joseph sa likod ko.

My lips parted because of disbelief.

'Did she just...?!'

"I don't take any rejection or commands from other MS.." pinagdiinan ko ang pagtawag ko ng Ms sakanya dahil sa pagtawag niyang Mr saakin.

"Im not rejecting you not even commanding you Mr. Im just saying if you want to meet me today. Well wait for my vacant time.."

*toot* *toot*

I arched my eyebrows because of that girls attitude.

'So unbelievable!'

Narinig ko ang pagsinghap ng babae dahil sa gulat at narinig ko naman ang pagpipigil ng tawa ni Joseph.