Chapter 9: Luke

I watched as her eyes widened and her pulse throbbed in her neck at my words. She opened her mouth, and then closed it. I could see that she wasn't sure what was allowed or not, and her natural submission in this moment had my cock hardening even more in my jeans. Granted, I'd been hard since the moment I'd come in the room and seen that fucking thing she had on, in the process of kneeling on the ground when I'd caught sight of her.

I made a humming noise, then sat back in the chair. "You may speak freely, since we have a few things to go over before we truly begin. You can also look at me, but you have to stay right where you are."

Her head lifted and I did my best to ignore the flush in her cheeks and the way her pupils had dilated, telling me how in need she already was. We really did have important things to talk about, and I didn't want to scare her away by crossing any lines she might have. Now was the time to see what weapons I had in my arsenal that I could use to make her mine again.

"I've been thinking since yesterday," she started and my heart froze. Was she about to tell me she didn't want to be trained? But the panic only lasted a second when logic told me that she wouldn't be here, looking like that, following my orders if she didn't want it.

"And?"

"If you haven't already guessed, I would like to move forward with the training. But, I have some conditions."

I raised an eyebrow at her, motioning for her to tell me what they were.

"I don't expect to only see you here at Stripes since we have the same friend group. Since you're back, I suspect that we'll all be hanging out together again."

"I would like that, so yes."

She nodded. "In that case, there's two requests I have: one, we don't make things awkward for them. No matter what happens between us, I want it to be civil between us at the very least."

"That's very fair. And two?"

"I want anything sexual between us to only be for training sessions, and I want them all done here on neutral ground."

Well damn. That definitely put a chink in my plans for seduction. Then again, there was more than one way to seduce someone, and it didn't have to be sexual. I hid my grin while I agreed to her terms, and a smile of relief lit her face.

Don't get too comfortable, I thought to myself. You have no idea what you're in for.

"Stand up Angel. On that table over there to the right are a few sheets of paper on a clipboard, and a pen. Grab them and come back."

She did as I asked, and when she was in front of me I leaned forward and grabbed her hips, twisting and pulling her down so that she was sitting sideways on my lap, legs spread over mine. She looked down at me with confusion, silently asking what I wanted her to do now.

I wrapped my arms tighter around her, settling her curves into the hard planes of my body. She drew in a slow, hissing breath at the feel of my cock pressing into her but did her best not to move.

"Take a look at the paperwork there. The first two pages are a contract between the two of us for training sessions. The next two pages have a list of acts that I need you to mark green, yellow, or red for your willingness to participate in them. I want you to take some time, right now, to look it all over and fill it out.

"Ask as many questions as you need, and don't be embarrassed about it. Be honest, because I want to know the things you like, what you want to try, and what is absolutely off limits. Or, what things you're not sure of and want to take slowly. If there's anything you don't like on the contract or want to add just let me know and I will see what I can do. And I know you filled something like this out when you first came to Stripes, but this one is for us, not a stranger you'll be dealing with. And, as you can see, it's a little more in depth."