Chapter 19: Madison

"You can do this. Everything is fine. Everything is normal," I whispered to myself over and over as I waited in position for Luke inside our room at Stripes. I'd gotten here a little early so I could shake out my nerves before he showed. The fact that I was even nervous was all my fault.

I'd instigated everything the other night, knowing it was a bad idea. Knowing that I wasn't able to give Luke what he really wanted- which I was pretty sure was me. All of me. He had been shoved into this situation and it was messing with him, thinking we could just go back to what we'd been and it just wasn't possible. So here I was, hoping that I would be able to talk to him about it and clear the air that this was all it could ever be between us.

With a new determination steeling my nerves, it was only a couple seconds later that Luke walked in. I kept my head down and sat still in position just like I knew I was supposed to.

"Very good, Angel." Just like always, his praise warmed me, and I couldn't help the small smile that curved my lips. "We're going to try out orgasm denial today. What I'm going to do is tie you to the bed, blindfold you, and then play with you for as long as I like. It's going to be intense, and it'll be challenging, but it will be worth it. Are you good with that plan?"

"Yes Sir."

"Perfect. Go ahead and take off your panties, and come lay down on the bed."

After I did as he asked, he spread my arms and legs out to the four corners of the bed, looping some kind of soft material around my ankles first. He asked me to test them, and when I pulled I was pleasantly surprised to feel the pressure of the material dig into my skin, but not painfully to the point that it would be dangerous.

"I see you like that," Luke said with a grin as he moved up to tie my wrists. "It's a cashmere covered leather strap. So it's super soft, but won't be easy to get out of."

"It's nice."

"Agreed. Now, lift your head up a little." I did, and he cupped a hand under my neck so it wasn't strained while he looked me in the eyes. "I'm going to blindfold you now. What are your colors?"

"Red for stop, yellow for slow down, green for go."

"Good. I'm trusting you to tell me if it gets to be too much, but I'm also trusting you to only use your safeword when your limit is hit. You can handle a lot, but trust yourself to know when you've reached your threshold."

"I will Sir. Thank you."

He nodded in acknowledgement, then slipped a silky black mask over my head and covered my eyes. He helped lower my head to the bed, and I lay there waiting with anticipation. Despite the fact that I was worried about where this was all going, I was excited to try this.

I jumped when I felt his hands cup my tits, then relaxed when he began to squeeze and play with them. He flicked and pinched my nipples, making me moan louder and louder with each sensation.

"I'm going to clamp these someday," I heard Luke say in a deep voice. "Going to make you ride me and I'll pull on the chain between them so I can feel you pause and shake on my thighs before I spank your ass and tell you not to stop moving."

I made a needy noise, squirming in my restraints at the picture he painted for me. I was already so fucking wet, and he'd barely gotten started. I was in for a long session tonight, and I couldn't wait. Luke's hands left me, and I turned my head to follow his sounds as he moved around the room. A moment later, I heard a quiet buzzing sound fill the room and then the space between my spread legs moved, letting me know that Luke had taken his position there.

A small wave of embarrassment hit me, knowing he could see everything from that point, and I was blind and immobile. I jumped again when I felt some light buzzing along my left ankle, whatever tool Luke was using moving slowly up my leg and making the anticipation rise higher and higher. It wasn't until he reached my inner thigh that he began to speak.