Chapter 10: Luke

"Okay it's time to spill the beans."

I jerked my gaze up from the now room-temperature beer in my hands to find Tony, Liam, and Travis staring at me with looks of amusement. We'd gotten together for our monthly guys night, and I'd been trying to keep my mind off Madison. Without success. And since that was the only new thing in my life recently, I knew he had to be talking about that.

"What do you mean?" I kept my face neutral, but my heart pounded in my chest at Liam's declaration.

"Don't play dumb," Tony said. "I'm your brother, I probably know you better than you know yourself at this point. Something happened with you and Madison, didn't it? You always did get that stupid smile on your face when you were plotting something with her."

"Plus you're way more excited to be here than you have in a long time, even though you've barely contributed to the conversation," Travis added.

Dammit. I drug a hand over my face, trying to keep the aforementioned dumb smile off my face. "You guys are crazy. I'm perfectly normal."

They all looked at each other with disbelieving snorts. "Give it up Luke. My wife is best friends with Madison, you think I don't already know something is going on?"

Well shit. I'd forgotten all about that. With a groan I settled back into my couch, and my friends relaxed in their own seats, knowing they had me.

"I love Madison. I always have, even when things were at its worst. And despite being divorced, I've been faithful to her the entire time."

"Faithful as in..." Liam trailed off.

I raised an eyebrow, figuring they were smart and would get what I wasn't saying.

"But don't you work at a sex club?"

Yeah, they knew all about that. I'd never been embarrassed about it, and I took their ragging well enough.

"Yes, but I'm mostly a trainer. I've never had sex with anyone there or anywhere else. I just can't stomach the thought of being with anyone else like... that."

The three of them fell silent for a moment before Tony spoke up. "I didn't realize you were that gone for her."

I shrugged in a defeated way. "She's always been it for me."

"So what's happening now?"

I blew out a breath. "Now, I'm going to win her back."

"And I'm guessing your current daydreaming has to do with that," Liam said with a smile.

"Of course. I know her, despite the last two years of being apart. I know that if I come on too strong it will scare her away. So I'm going to seduce her. She thinks she only wants my expertise and my body right now, but unless I'm certifiably insane, I know she still loves me. And I'm going to make her see it."

Tony and Liam exchanged a little look, and I narrowed my eyes on them. "What? What's wrong?"

"Well," Tony started, "do you really think that's the best idea?"

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"Relax dude," Liam cut in. "What he means is, are you doing this because it's what you want, or because it's what's best for both of you in the end?"

"You think you can just pick up where you guys left off, despite what made you get divorced in the first place? How do you know that you won't both end up with broken hearts after all this?"

Tony and Liam's points made me pause, thinking that over. I hadn't really considered all that to be quite honest. When it came to Madison I tended to have tunnel vision and depending on the situation that was either a good or a bad thing.

I mulled over the last part of our session from a few nights ago, the memories as fresh as if they's happened 10 minutes ago.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" I continued to thrust my fingers in and out of Madison's dripping pussy, demanding her orgasm.

"Yes, Sir," she breathed out in heated moans. I could feel her walls rippling around my fingers, and the memory of how good that felt on my cock only made me harder, leaking precum onto my clothes. I rubbed my thumb faster on her clit and relished in the way her nails dug into my shoulders through my shirt as her muscles tensed.

"When you come, what do you say?" Her body trembled, and I knew it was time. "Look at me Angel."

Her wide green eyes flew open and locked with mine just as she started to come hard. "Thank you Sir! Thank you thank you thank you," she cried out on a scream and with a broken voice, her hips thrusting along my thigh and her come drenching my hand.

"Such a good Angel, coming for me," I cooed as she began to come down. She collapsed against my chest, pussy walls still clenching around my fingers and her body still trembling against mine as I kissed the top of her head.

I gave her a minute, waiting until she lifted her head. Immediately, she pulled me in for a kiss that I would never be able to deny her. Her lips pressed hard against mine, her tongue begging for entrance that I easily granted. We kissed like that, her on my lap and thrusting against my hard on making me nearly crazy, for who knows how long before I pulled away.

"Are we going to...?" Her voice was husky and soft, her question almost shy despite the aggression she'd kissed me with.

"Not tonight, Angel," I said and stood, helping her slide off my lap to stand as well. She glanced down at my obvious erection with a raised eyebrow and I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped me. I lifted her chin back up so she could see the sincerity in my eyes. "That's waited this long for you, another few nights won't hurt him."

I helped her to right her clothes and walked over to the cubby to grab her things, setting them on the bed. "This room is reserved for about another hour. Feel free to use the amenities while I go make you a copy of the list and contract, which I'll slide under the door in an envelope for you. I'm going to look over the list so I can make a plan for the most effective training for you, and when I have that ready I will give you a call. Any questions?"

She bit her lip to think, but then shook her head slowly. I watched her for a moment, noticing how tired her eyes looked and how she leaned against the bed frame.

"Are you sure?" I could see the subtle signs of sub drop, but I was a little worried that I would scare her away with all the attention.

"Yes," she said in a whisper, her eyes beginning to droop a little more.

Fuck that, I decided. She needed me, needed some more after care, and she was going to get it whether she wanted it or not.

"Luke, seriously have you even been listening?" Tony's voice was annoyed and I met his eyes with a couple heavy blinks. "Yeah, didn't think so."

They all sighed, giving each other looks.

"Okay, what?" I was exasperated, wondering why it was really any of their damn business anyway. "I have this under control you guys. I promise. There's a plan, and it doesn't include hurting Madison again ever. I should've fought for her years ago, but I'm going to fight now. So just trust me."

"Sure Luke, we can do that. Just... be careful." The other guys nodded along with Liam's words, and then they thankfully dropped the subject, going back to sports or whatever while I continued to plan my strategy with Madison.