Chapter 11: Madison

"I bet you're all wondering why I called this meeting here today."

Celeste and Noelle snorted, rolling their eyes. I couldn't help the nervous giggle that escaped me, ending on a little hiccup, another short one following right after.

"Oh shit, you must be really nervous, " Celeste said with a laugh. She turned to Noelle to explain, "She only hiccups like that when she's super nervous about something."

I cursed her in my head for knowing me so well, and I could feel my face flush slightly. Shrugging, I turned to Noelle. "And now you know my deepest secret."

She raised an eyebrow. "I doubt that, seeing as how you're nervous as shit to tell us whatever you asked to talk to us about before starting this painting project of mine."

Celeste cackled, and the grin that spread across my face was a reluctant one.

"I'm so glad you've decided to join this little group of ours," Celeste said when she could finally breathe.

"Alright, get it together Celeste. That was very funny Noelle, despite how nervous I am. I uh, have something to confess."

At that, the two of them looked at me expectantly, silently waiting for me to spill.

"So, I went to Stripes. The ladies that run it are amazing, and they were super kind and welcoming to me. Explained the whole process, and I was put into a room to wait for a guy to come in and start after I filled out a questionnaire of what I wanted and didn't want. I was waiting, kneeling on the floor in a white mask, a dress, and panties, and this guy comes in. And like, I swear I felt the air change. I didn't know if it was because I was nervous as fuck, letting someone see me and even lightly touch me since Luke. He called me Angel, and then told me I could call him Sir or Master L."

"Wait, he called you Angel? Isn't that what Luke called you?"

"Yeah," I said on a breath. "That's the name I gave for the mystery guy to call me. I don't know why, and honestly I was kind of regretting it while I was there waiting. I was sure it was going to make me uncomfortable for someone else to call me that, but when he did it surprisingly felt right."

"Interesting," Celeste mused before I continued.

"Anyway, when I looked up at him I could tell he was absolutely gorgeous, but his face was hidden in shadows so at first I couldn't see that part of him. I must've wiggled or something, because he asked if I was uncomfortable, and I said yes. He told me to close my eyes, and then he moved in front of me to help me adjust my position."

"That's hot."

I could feel my face absolutely heat up at Noelle's words, and couldn't hold back my retort. "That's not even the half of it. He started talking dirty to me, and then he fingered me right there where I was kneeling until I came all over his hand."

Twin sighs of appreciation left the girls, and I couldn't help the giggle that escaped me. Yeah, it had been amazing and I was tingling again at just the thought. And then I sobered, remembering the rest of the interaction.

"But, when I was about to come, he told me to open my eyes and look at him when I did. And next thing I knew I was looking at a masked Luke, having an orgasm."

Celeste and Noelle gasped with pure shock, their eyes wide open and jaws dropped. I watched Madison begin to form words and then stop several times.

"I know. It was insane... and the hardest I've ever remember coming. I still love Luke with all my heart, and knowing that he was the one giving me all that pleasure, that he was the dom in the room with me, made everything feel right.'