Chapter 13: Madison

I was a jittery ball of need by the time I showed up for my rescheduled appointment with Luke, our kiss having been on replay in my head since he'd walked out of Celeste and Liam's front door two nights ago. Add to that the text he'd sent me not five minutes after leaving telling me I still wasn't allowed to touch myself, and not only was I ready for this session, but I needed it.

I waved to Tasha once I'd stepped into Stripes, but knew where I was going by now so she let me head back down the hall. My hands shook harder with every step I took to the room, and I gulped down breaths of air to try and steady myself. I was excited and needy yes, but a part of me was also nervous. Would he want to talk about what happened? And if he did, would I be able to keep from telling him that all I'd been able to think about besides that kiss was how amazing of a dad he would've made?

All those thoughts disappeared when I walked into the room and saw Luke lounging in a chair directly facing the door. I froze, not expecting to see him already in there and waiting. My eyes flew to the phone in my hand to check the time to make sure I wasn't late.

"You're not late, Angel."

The dark, low tone of Luke's voice had me shivering with anticipation, my nipples already puckering beneath the long coat I'd worn. I slowly raised my eyes back to him, and nodded in acknowledgement.

"Come in and shut the door. Put your stuff away, and then come to me."

"Yes, Sir," I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. I did as he'd told me in silence, moving as smoothly as I could with shaky legs while I could feel his eyes burning into me. I could feel him following each of my movements, waiting patiently for me to finish. I walked over to the cubbies and put my stuff inside before taking off my long coat. I heard his sharp intake of breath as I revealed to him what I was wearing underneath, and I had to bite back my smile when I turned around to face him. I went to my knees as gracefully as I could before slowly crawling my way over to him.

"What a very good girl you are tonight," Luke complemented in a raspy voice when I reached him. Heat infused my cheeks and I knew I was blushing madly but the warmth in my chest I felt was worth every second of embarrassment. I liked pleasing him, and I had hoped that showing up in nothing but a few scraps of black and white lace and strings would do just that. Add to the fact that kneeling at his feet in the position he'd taught me felt natural in a way almost nothing else had, and I was ready for my next lesson.

"Tonight, Angel, we're going to test some of your limits. I must say that some of the items you checked green and yellow on your list surprised even me." He reached down and placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my eyes up to meet his. "You might be an angel to me but you're as sinful as they come, aren't you?"

I swallowed hard. "I am, Sir."

I knew he didn't mean sinful in any kind of insulting way. Even if I hadn't known him basically my whole life and been in love with him for most of it, the way his jaw was clenched and the fire in his darkened eyes told me that he liked it, possibly even needed me this way. And if that was true, then why the hell had I held back on telling him about all this before?

"Well, I've been anticipating this session for a while now. Are you ready?"

I nodded enthusiastically, making him laugh a little while I answered him. "Absolutely Sir, please."

"Fucking good girl."

I shivered at his words, goosebumps popping up all over my exposed skin and I knew he didn't miss my reaction. He stood up from the seat and walked away while I stayed in position, eyes lowered back on the ground even though I so badly wanted to watch him and see what he was doing.