Chapter 7

She returns to the bar, passing Nathaniel a smirk.

"A shot of tequila please."

She told the barman, who did as told right away.

"Damn she's a bad bitch.."

She heard someone whisper to Nathaniel, making a big smile appear on her face. She knew that Edward could be an extremely dangerous man, but she had nothing to lose. She drank her shot, feeling a hand around her waist. She turned around only to see Nathaniel.

"You are so stupid."

He said grabbing her face, looking into her eyes. She kissed him, passionately, grabbing his hair in the process. His hands snaked around her waist again, bringing her closer. She pulled away, giving him a smile.

"Hey, put some music on."

She commanded, hearing a bunch of sighs coming from Nathaniel's so called enemies. The barman looked at Nathaniel for approval.

"Whatever the lady wants."

Nathaniel said. The bartender blasted some music and Raven immediately started dancing. She moved her hips slowly, speeding up at every lyric. Her hair was flying, in coordination with her body, she didn't even care that she was dancing by herself.

She took Stefan's hand, giving him a twirl, while he laughed. As the beat went slower Raven sensually kneeled in front of him and got back slowly, never taking her eyes off of Nathaniel. A bunch of whistles were heard, while she went around in circles around Stefan never taking her hand off his shoulder. She felt a rough hand grabbing her, making her land onto a hard chest.

"Don't play games Raven. Stop this."

He said into her ear. A devilish smile appeared on her face.

"I have an idea."

She said, biting her lip.

"Stefan, honey, want to race?""

She asked politely, making him look surprised.

"I take Nate's motorcycle, you take yours. I win, Nate shuts up and I do what I want. You win, I stop. Simple as that."

She looked, in between Nathaniel and Stefan who exchanged many different looks. Nathaniel nodded at Stefan, making him agree to the deal. They went outside, even the people from the other MC club following. Nathaniel, passed her his keys, getting on top of his motorcycle while Stefan did the same.

"So, the first one to reach the field over there, is the winner."

Nathaniel said.

"Well this will be interesting."

One man she didn't recognize said. Both of the motorcycles' engines were heard, while they started. Raven didn't speed up at first, letting Stefan take the lead. The look on her face matched one of what humans imagine a succubus to look like. She loved feeling adrenaline ran through her body almost as much as making cocky men look foolish. 

Ηer mind was set on her plan. It was truly an easy win, she always loved to speed and her dad used to have a motorcycle so when she was of age she got her license. The motorcycle reminded of her dad, though little she knew him, she wished things had happened differently with them. They reached a U-Turn and Raven finally started speeding. She was driving with such speed that during the turn, the motorcycle's side almost touched the road. As soon as she reached the end, she took of the helmet and winked at Nathaniel. 

"Woah Natey a girl is better then your best man."

Edward said, mockingly. Raven was so done with this man, he was getting under her skin, she could only imagine how mad he made Nathaniel.

"Uhm sorry to interfere again, but next time you call him Natey your balls are turning dog food and I don't even have a dog. Okay Eddy?"

She said before grabbing Nathaniel's arm leading him to his motocycle. 

"Wanna stay at mine tonight?"

She asked and Nathaniel replied with a wink. They got on top of his motorcycle for the 100th time today, Raven tightly holding him, while they drove silently. As soon as they got there, they both stepped out of the vehicle and Nathaniel grabbed her by her waist, pulling her towards him. 

"Raven if this, us, happens you have to know that I'm fucked up. If we start, I'm not going to let you go. ."

Nathaniel said, picking up her chin, making her look at him.  

"Good thing cause I'm damaged goods too."

Raven said, stroking his face with her thumb. She was looking into his eyes, which showed something she couldn't quite undrstand. He put a strand of hair behind her ear however his gaze averted. He was looking behind Raven. Looking at the woman who he wanted to call mom. 

Τhe woman that wasn't ready to become a mother, so she never did. The source of all Nathaniel's issues. The one who broke him. A parent's love is pure people say, Nate however only knew of hate. His father was unknown, due to his mother's rather inappropriate occupasion. 

Ηis mother had been working as a prostitute all his life. He doesn't know what she did before that and quite frankly he didn't want to know. As a child he would  never understand what was going on when his mother brought home different men. All he ever needed was to be loved. His mother still keeps contact with him, when she needs money more specifically. She enjoys a regural ammount drugs in her system. Nathaniel always gives her money desperately trying to keep her as far as possible. 

"Let's go upstairs."

Nathaniel eagerly suggested. Raven passed him a confused look, but nevertheless did as asked. As soon as they were inside Nathaniel rolled his eyes mostly at himself. He was acting like a coward but he couldn't deal with his mother today, he had had his dose of drama for the day. The two got into something comfortable, getting into bed.  
Nathaniel turned around, looking at Raven's back. He hadn't noticed till now the tattoo at the back of her neck. It was a motorcycle with a dove flying above it. He knew that the dove was a symbol of peace, but what was the meaning of her tattoo.

"I'll explain some day, now please go to sleep Nate."