Chapter 13

****this chapter will be pure sexual/smut etc. ****

Nathaniel took the gun from Raven's hand and put it close to her face. She opened her mouth and licked the gun, looking into Nathaniel's eyes. He dropped the gun and grab a hold of her face.

"You really wanna get fucked on a desk for your first time? "

He asked. She had forgotten about it being her first time, her mind was just clouded. However she didn't care, as long as her first time was with him.

"Words, Raven. "

He ordered. Her sounded way better coming out of his mouth.

"Yes, yes I do. "

A devilish smile made its way onto Nathaniel's face. He kissed her hard, biting her lip, making her breathing get heavy. He started going down her neck, sucking and licking his way down. Raven grabbed his hair pulling him up to kiss him again. She got off the desk and turned them around.

She kneeled in front of him, unbuttoning his pants. She licked her lips and pulled his dick out of his boxers. She looked him in the eye, while she bit her lip. She started licking and sucking at the top part, making him let out a big breath. She put it in her mouth, rocking her head back and forth. He grabbed a fistful of her hair while he groaned.

"Yeah just like that. Good girl. "

He said while she took most of him in her mouth. Nathaniel pulled her hair violently making her get back up again. He picked her up and placed her on the desk again. He took off the dress she was wearing leaving her only in underwear in front of him. He kissed her again, his hands lowering, until he found her lacey underwear.

"You've been wearing that all day?"

He asked playing with the hem of her underwear.

"Yes I have, daddy. "

She said with lustful eyes. That turned him on even more if it was possible. He kissed her again, taking her underwear off. He pulled away and took a condom from his drawer. He placed it on and positioned himself at her entrance.

"Now princess, this will hurt like a bitch but pleasure will come in shortly. "

He said. Raven laid back on the desk. Nathaniel placed a kiss on her stomach, as he entered her. He pushed in little by little. Her hands were around his biceps, squeezing as pain ran through her. Once he was fully inside he gave her a questioning look.

"Go."

She just said. He started making slow movements in and out of her. After some time the pain she was feeling was replaced with pure euphoria. Moans started coming out of her mouth, while Nathaniel took up speed.

"I want to hear you scream, Raven. "

He said, as he thrusted into her. Raven was moaning loudly now, she could feel the dizziness but she didn't want Nathaniel to stop. Nathaniel picked up more pace, his thrusts not only faster but also harder. Raven felt herself letting loose. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, while she cummed all over him. With one last thrust he also cummed inside the condom.

He put on his boxers and pants, leaving the room. Raven's eyes widened, where was he even going? She would run after him, but her legs didn't quite work right now. She started getting frustrated as some minutes went by. However soon enough Nathaniel came back with a bowl of water and a towel.

"What are you doing? "

She asked still sitting on the desk, with her legs open.

"You're full of cum and blood, tiger. I'll clean you up. "

He said getting on his kness, in front of her.

"I wanna go again. "

Raven announced as Nathaniel stopped what he was doing looking at her.

"Aren't virgins like supposed to hurt a lot? Even after sex? "

He asked and she just shrugged. He cleaned the last bit of blood from her and he got up. He pulled his pants and underwear off once again, getting closer to Raven.

"I want you to fuck me like a whore. "

She said looking into his eyes.

"As you please princess. "

He said simply. He picked her up and slammed her on the desk. Her breasts were touching the cold desk making her nipples erect, while Nathaniel smirked at the sight of her ass. His one hand grabbed a fistful of her hair, as his other hand landed a smack on her ass. She let out a moan, another smack landing on her.

"Oh you like that little slut? "

He said seductively. He placed himself at her entrance, entering her violently. He thrusted in and out of her hardly, while landed slap after slap on her ass.

"Turn the fuck around. "

He said pulling out of her. She turned around and sat on the desk again. He spit on his hand, rubbing her clit, while he entered her again. With his other hand he placed a hard slap on her her. She was moaning loudly, evidently enjoying the violence paired with the sex. Before he could finish he pulled out.

"Get on your knees and open that filthy mouth of yours. "

He demanded. Raven immediately did as told, while he cummed in her mouth. Some of his cum, splattering on her face. They were now both panting, their heartbeats reaching over the moon. Raven grabbed a pepertowl, cleansing her face from all the cum. Nathaniel placed a kiss on her lips, giving her a smile.

"Are you okay? "

He asked. Raven passed him a million dollar smile, her eyes filled with an unknown feeling. She placed a peck on his lips.

"I've never been better Nate. "