Chapter 2: The hookup/Party

Y/N POV:

I was walking downstairs. "hey mom, can I go to this party tonight?" I ask my mom. Yes, I'm 18 and still live with my parents.

"Um, sure go ahead sweetie. If you're staying the night at Lorens or Amiah let me know please" she says. "Okay! Thank you thank you! I can ask Loren if I can sleepover her house, most likely she will say yes. Let me go get ready" i was to excited to go to this party. I mean EVERYONE in our school are going.

This is our last year here in school, we graduate pretty soon.

Amiah was gonna pick both me and Loren up. We always have sleepovers at Lorens house since Amiah's little brothers always ruin our sleepovers at her house. Loren lives by herself.

I sprinted upstairs straight into the shower.

After my shower I got ready.

I straightened my hair and went light on the make up

I straightened my hair and went light on the make up. I called the group chat with Amiah,Loren and I.

They all picked up in a giff. "hey girls!!" I say.

"hey" "hii"

Loren was in her car. "I'm about to pick up Amiah and then head over to yours, y/n." Loren says. "Alrighttt, wait we having a sleepover at your house today?" I ask. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you" she responds. I nod. I always use Lorens clothes but today I'll just bring my own.

I packed my clothes and waited till I got picked up.

AT THE PARTY:

We just arrived at the party. This was the most popular guy at school, Lucas Robinson. He always throws parties. This is the 2nd party we went to of his. But he had more, we just never wanted to go. Something bad always happens at his parties

All 3 of us got out of the car and got inside.

The smell of alcohol, and smoke hit me all at once. "What's up ladies" I guy says. I ignore him and continue walking. Amiah of course flirted with the boy, and like that she went off. "There she goes" I say to Loren. We both laugh. "Let's get a drink" she says. I nod.

We head to the drink stand. "I'm pretty sure they put alcohol in here but, YOLO!!" Loren says taking a chug of the drink. "How does it taste?" I ask. "AMAZING!!"

I decided to poor myself some. I drank it, it was amazing.

I nodded my head in satisfaction of the drink. "I told you" Loren says.

We stood there just drinking our life's away and talking.

"Oh my gosh, I need to throw up really bad" Loren says. "Want me to come with you?" I ask. "No, it's okay you go and have fun" Loren says holding her stomach running upstairs. I giggle to myself.

My favorite song then comes up. I go we're the big crowd is and I start to dance. I see Amiah with a different dude dancing with him. Classic Amiah.

I start dancing to my favorite song. Then I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I look and it was...Vinnie Hacker. He's this dude in our school that hooked up with everyone. He was a big Player. Surprised he didn't get anyone pregnant yet.

I was so drunk I didn't even care. "You look so hot right now" he says in my ear. "Thank you" I say.

We start to dance.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He asks. I quickly nod.

That escalated quickly.