Chapter 29: Years later

A/N: JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT READ THE LAST CHAPTER, CHAPTER 28 GO READ THAT NOW!! Anyways before I start I just wanna say, I don't know the type of outfits/Style  you guys like so don't come @ me. You guys always have something quick to say about it. For the gender reveal, I didn't know what dress to pick for a pregnant person for sakes- so I randomized. Sorry if you don't like the outfits, so comment what type of style you guys like. <3

Y/N POV:

It's been 6 years...yup 6 whole years! Vinnie and I are now 25 years old! The tik tok app kind of got old and no one really does it anymore.

I'm now 7 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy! Me and Vinnie are planning on naming him Milo. Avery is now 6 years old and she actually starts kindergarten soon! Im really happy.

Also Jordan and Loren are still dating surprising! Well there now actually married. She's actually pregnant and I'm so happy for her! Also Kio and Amiah started dating 2 years ago. Finally I always shipped them, and Kobe is single. Anthony is dating a very pretty girl named Avani as well.

But I haven't seen everyone for awhile, we are planning on having a reunion soon!

It's currently 9:34 am and I'm just on my phone rubbing my stomach. I felt a hand go around my waist well stomach. "Good morning baby..and Milo" Vinnie mumbles opening his eyes. I smile. "Good morning Vinnie" I put my phone down getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Vinnie asks with his morning voice. "I'm gonna see if Avery is awake" I say. He nod laying back down. I walk to Averys room that's right across from ours. I see her on her bed on her iPad. This was her remodeled room:

 This was her remodeled room:

Just how she wanted it. I smile as I see her sitting up on her bed on her iPad. "Good morning Avery!" I say.

(This is how I imagine Avery now)

(Yes as tony starks kid Morgan, I'm putting her as Avery because Morgan (lexi) is just to cute and I feel like she fits perfect as 6 year old Avery)