Chapter 4: Telling My Parents

Y/N POV:

It's been a whole week. Yes a whole week, I haven't told vinnie that I'm carrying his damn child. I haven't told my parents either. This is something big. I'm 18 years old and I'm pregnant. I usually tell my mom everything.

I was currently sitting on the phone with Loren. "Where is Amiah?" I ask. "She's taking a whole ass power nappp" Loren says.

We laughed. "Hey, when are you gonna tell your parents that you know.." Loren says. "I'm planning on telling them today, they are in there rooms right now so I'm just gonna tell them." I say. "You sure? If anything you can stay at my place.. I live by myself remember?" She says.

"yeah..thank you Loren. If it wasn't for you I don't know what I would do" I said.

She smiled threw the phone line. "Okay I love you goodluck! Bye" she says. "I love you too! Bye" I hang up and just lay on my bed.

Here goes nothing. I walk to my parents room and they were sitting there. "Hey mom, dad..can we talk..?" I ask. I sit on the edge of there bed. "Yeah of course honey what's up" my mom says.

"So..the night I went to the party with Loren and Amiah..I ended up hooking up with this guy named vinnie..and he got me pregnant.." I say.

My parents both sit there with shocked faces. "What?!" My dad yells. "I TOLD YOU Y/M/N TO NOT LET HER GO TO THAT DAMN PARTY! NOW LOOK SHES PREGNANT!" My dad yells.

I got scared..I haven't seen my dad this mad in awhile. My mom looked disappointed in me. "Get out" my dad says. "What do you mean get out?" I say crying. "OUT OF THIS HOUSE! PACK YOU THINGS AND LEAVE" he yells.

I quickly get off the bed and slam the door shut. I run to my room and pack my things. Why would my parents treat me like this? I'm 18 I'm an adult and I'm clearly sorry for the mistake I did. As I pack my things I quickly called Loren. "Hello" she says. "It didn't go well and they are kicking me out Loren please let me stay at your house" I say quickly.

"Okay okay calm down baby!! I'm on my way" she says. I quickly hang up and sit in my floor crying.

—————

It was 9:14 pm and I have school tomorrow.

I was laying on Lorens bed. "Ugh!! I wish I had a Extra room!! Do you wanna sleep on my bed?" She ask. "No no it's okay! I'll sleep on the couch and I'll figure out something with vinnie" I say. "You can stay here at my house if you want" she says. "No it's okay, I want you to live without my problems. But I'll most definitely visit you a lot."

She smiles. "Well Im gonna head to bed since we have school tomorrow" i say. "Okay goodnight love" she says.

I walk downstairs to her living room and sleep.

I fell asleep thinking about my parents, they kicked me out. They hate me.

A/N: Sorry for this boring chapter. I just needed to get the parents over with.