Chapter 28: proposed?

Y/N POV:

It's been a few days since our little fight. I overreacted I'm not gonna lie, but come on he left the whole day leaving me with Avery. We are currently laying in bed, it's 11 am. Avery is asleep on top of Vinnie.

"hey I was thinking we go to the beach with everyone today!" Vinnie says. "What do you mean by everyone?" I say putting my phone down. "I mean like me,you,Avery,Loren,Amiah,Kobe,Kio,Anthony, and Jordan" he says. "Wait you're on good terms with Anthony?" I ask.

"We haven't really talked but I'm gonna text him and see what's happening" Vinnie says. I nod. "I'll text Loren and Amiah" I say getting off the bed to start packing. "No need to text them I already did earlier"

"Oh okay" I smile. He already planned this out I'm guessing.

I start to pack some thing for Avery, I don't want to put her into water she's only 6 months so she might just chill with me in the sand.

"What time are we leaving babe?" I ask Vinnie while he stands up with the sleeping baby on him. "Around 3" he says and I nod.

We go downstairs and eat breakfast while Avery wakes up.

2:30 pm:

It's now about 2:30 and I'm dressing Avery in this cute bathing suit. This is what we are wearing:

•or whatever makes you feel comfortable•

or whatever makes you feel comfortable•

•or whatever makes you feel comfortable•

And Avery.

—————-

Vinnie has trunks on and a shirt to wear until we go over there. We got dressed and I put a shirt and pants over me. I left Avery like that because she doesn't need to change but I packed her dipers,extra clothes, milk and soft snacks.

For me and vinnie I just packed snacks and extra clothes. "You ready my love?" Vinnie yells from downstairs. "Yeah!" I grabbed the 2 bags, Averys baby bag with her stuff and a back pack with the extra clothes and food. I grabbed Avery and the bags, struggling to get downstairs until vin notices me.