Chapter 32: 11 years later/argument

Y/N POV:

Both Vinnie and I are now 36 years old. Avery is 17, Milo is 11. Right now we are just having a regular day in the Hacker household.

Loren had her baby years ago, his name is Eli. Amiah and Kio had there kid which is also a girl, they named her Shanel. Avani and Anthony haven't had a baby yet but planning on soon. So proud of them!

It's currently 10:30 am and I just woke up.

"Good morning princess" Vinnie says walking out of the bathroom. Gosh he doesn't age even though he's 36. (The sounds weird HAHAHHA)

"Morning love" I reply putting a shirt on. Vinnie had boxers on while I only had a shirt on.

"hey mom can you buy me- EW DAD!" Milo says walking into the room noticing Vinnie with boxers on. "What?! I was just...hot" Vinnie says looking over to me. Milo notices the tension. "Gross..anyways, mom can you buy me this new video game?!" He says happy walking over to me showing me a picture on his phone.

"Uhm yeah yeah just order it on the Alexa" I say laying back down. "YES!!" He says running back to the room.

This is how I imagine Milo:

Playing as pre-teen Vinnie.

Vinnie then closes the door. "I'm gonna change into a new pare of boxers" Vinnie says stretching. I laugh a bit getting up from the bed putting clothes on.

After I went downstairs and started making breakfast as Vinnie was watching tv.

I hear someone coming down the stairs. It was Avery.

How I imagine 17 year old Avery:

(Sorry!! DONt hate me! I'm not a fan of her but I just think she's very pretty)

I see Avery come to me. "Hey mom can I go out with my boyfriend today?" Avery whispers to me. I know she didn't want her dad to hear. I was cutting up some strawberries. "When and where?" I ask. "Later in the afternoon...at his house" she whispers.